• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

UNBELIEVABLE

nope , totally believable . 

We were mugs to take the year ban on transfers and not fight it sooner.

Ham   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

I can't wait to hear the rationale.

I'm picturing OJ struggling to put the gloves on. 

chelboy   

To be honest getting 5th and qualifying would have felt cheap. It’s top 4 or Europa. Win all 3 games and we get it. Simple. Lets see how some of this lot play with small amounts of pressure. 

23 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yep saw this coming a mile off . Never in doubt. And we will probably be the ones whose place they will take. From what I have quickly read the main charge of equity concealment is confirmed but just not serious enough for a ban. 

Why the hell have Roman bothered playing ball.

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

To be honest getting 5th and qualifying would have felt cheap. It’s top 4 or Europa. Win all 3 games and we get it. Simple. Lets see how some of this lot play with small amounts of pressure. 

Or we could win the champions league this year😀

Ham   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Yep saw this coming a mile off . Never in doubt. And we will probably be the ones whose place they will take. From what I have quickly read the main charge of equity concealment is confirmed but just not serious enough for a ban. 

Only £6m of £70m actually came from Etihad.  I'm splitting hairs of course.  

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Because we wouldn't have got it overturned. City have connections in high places with those Qatari owners. 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, chelboy said:

Due to OUR transfer ban we have been playing academy kids against City's mega billionaire squad that they have illegally constructed. That should be our place if we finish 5th and rightly so. Disgusted but not surprised. 

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Because we wouldn't have got it overturned. City have connections in high places with those Qatari owners. 

Double whammy , cheating AND given a free pass 'because mates !

excellent