• Current Donation Goals

22 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

That palace goal ..come on. How can you var that . utterbollocks

Oooh I know that one. 

Cheating. 

That's it cheating. 

So here's how this chizzle goes down. We have 2 of our most despised enemies Liverpool and Spurs ( with JM lets not forget) with the power to dump us out of top 4, and it will probably be on goal difference if it happens. I have no doubt Man U and Leicester with construct a draw if they need to. This stinks and VAR has shat on us all season and I'm sure there's more to come. 

Lets try and beat the Dippers. That would put the cat among the pigeons. 

Morning Campers - Hi De Hi

What did we learn from last nights games?

Do the PL have favorites - Absolutely, last nights decisions by VAR and the Officials against place were some of the most blatant cheating seen for a long time.

Sheffield United - Obviously their exertion at the weekend must have taken the wind out of there sails last night ( 1 shot on target)

Bottom line - with all the different conundrums, here's hoping we can get something at the dippers, with Jose or Moyes will do us a favour, As I would not be overly confident going into the last game knowing 3 points are required to qualify for the CL

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Holymoly   

So if we lose to the filthy scum and Leic and Manure both win then they can play out a draw on the last day and we're out? I'd imagine the dippers will be doing their utmost to ensure that happens

• Thanks 1

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

So if we lose to the filthy scum and Leic and Manure both win then they can play out a draw on the last day and we're out? I'd imagine the dippers will be doing their utmost to ensure that happens

That point we threw away to WH is looking more and more foolish. 

I think Spurs will get something TBH from Sunday's game though. Leicester without Maddison, Chilwell and Soyoncu

15 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I think Spurs will get something TBH from Sunday's game though. Leicester without Maddison, Chilwell and Soyoncu

You'd also like to think that Leicester would remember that we helped them out when we held Spurs to a draw the year they won the league when they play United .

Edited by Mark Kelly

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You'd also like to think that Leicester would remember that we helped them out when we held Spurs to a draw the year they won the league when they play United .

Yes, a nice "Quid Pro Quo"

Frankly, they can lose to Spuds, then beat United 4-0. That would do me. 

37 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Actually, my two local scousers say they’d be delighted to gift us a win to prevent both mancs getting the CL. Hope the team agree

Rob B   
39 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Leicester’s away form in this calendar year is also atrocious. I don’t think they have won a premier league game. 

But I didn’t think they’d beat Sheff Utd so maybe I’m clutching at straws