• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Without a doubt. Willian has done nothing creative for over a year. He stepped up and scored a penalty and a free kick recently, and that was it. 

7 times Motm this season according to whoscored.

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't rally care how many MOTM they have given Willian. I am the master of my own senses, always have been. I trust my judgement over anything else put out there by pundits. 

I am surprised anyone who has watched football can still believe what pundits say. 

Edited by Blue Rod

8 hours ago, charlie_sw69 said:

Better angle here.

Sky sports subtitle the entire exchange including profanities, yet conveniently blank out the entire best line where Frank says "only league title you've ever won and you're f'n giving it the big un" 🤔

18 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

I don't rally care how many MOTM they have given Willian. I am the master of my own senses, always have been. I trust my judgement over anything else put out there by pundits. 

I am surprised anyone who has watched football can still believe what pundits say. 

Agree 100%

willian plays for himself, too greedy,slows play down, gives the ball away in dangerous areas too much.

we don't need him next season, let him clear off to Arsenal or Spurs

chelboy   
43 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Willian is still yet to score from open play since the restart...Pulisic on the other hand....

Strange thing opinions,  I think Willian has been one of our best players since the restart.

I'd be absolutely amazed if he doesn't start against Wolves, I'd bet my house that he does.

Ham   
49 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Strange thing opinions,  I think Willian has been one of our best players since the restart.

I'd be absolutely amazed if he doesn't start against Wolves, I'd bet my house that he does.

He's done a lot of okay things but largely been frustrating. 

The penalties (won by Pulisic) have masked how average he has been.  

chelboy   

Think Willian has done ok since the restart. He has dropped since the Palace game. I would rotate him anyway for these last two games. 

I wonder which two players everyone would choose between Pulisic, Mount and Willian for these last two games? For me it’s Mount and Pulisic all day long. 

15 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry that is bollox - just go back to the video.  The wall is a man and a half extended beyond a straight shot at the post.
Not like  you to abandon all attention to evidence.

From 30 yards even I could shot over the wall and still hit the goal. Your observation would be relevant if the ball was closer to the goal. 

Chrisb   

Good to see the scousers living up to their reputation, Fabinho’s house was broken into on Wednesday night whilst he was at Anfield!

• Haha 1