• Current Donation Goals

Blue Rod   
43 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

No - you are right - your convictions on who is crap outweigh all evidence.
You only need to worry about statistics in the unlikely event that you want someone else to share your opinion.

Let me get this right. You found it worth your time to bring up a statistics that shows that Jon Obi Mikel has better dribbling records than Lionel Messi? Did I miss something? 

Please feel free to present statistics to back your arguments. And by the way, what argument does this stats prove; that Mikel dribbles better than Messi? 

Edited by Blue Rod

31 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Let me get this right. You found it worth your time to bring up a statistics that shows that Jon Obi Mikel has better dribbling records than Lionel Messi? Did I miss something? 

Please feel free to present statistics to back your arguments. And by the way, what argument does this stats prove; that Mikel dribbles better than Messi? 

18 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Doh no the message is it is easier to make successful dribbles at DM than at RW.  I know you hadn't thought of it before.

You replied to this post before.  I guess you just knew it said something else.  Carry on.

19 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Funny thing is that at the start of the season this forum was full of people saying what a great attacking force Kovacic was

No one ever claimed this. This was just a strawman you made up to argue against after you gleefully bet against one of our own players (saying he wouldn't start more than 4 games for the rest of the season with everyone fit) and were left with copious amounts of egg on your face. All we said was he was playing brilliant early-mid season alongside Jorginho in midfield which triggered you and still seems to trigger you.

Just now, Tammy's right foot said:

1.   No one ever claimed this. This was just a strawman you made up to argue against

2.  after you gleefully bet against one of our own players (saying he wouldn't start more than 4 games for the rest of the season with everyone fit) and were left with copious amounts of egg on your face.

3.All we said was he was playing brilliant early-mid season alongside Jorginho in midfield which triggered you and still seems to trigger you.

1.  The press was full of it so was this site.  Just a fact.  Your "strawman argument" is just went up in flames.
2.  Yeah I got that wrong, 37 PL games down and it has happened 5 times so more than 4.  
3.  He was very good.  You seemed to have forgotten this attacking genius that was being boasted about though.