• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

I can’t see Spurs doing much against Leicester. Leicester will put everything in that game and most likely win. 

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

I can’t see Spurs doing much against Leicester. Leicester will put everything in that game and most likely win. 

Jose won't let Frank down. 1-0 Spurs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

You'd also like to think that Leicester would remember that we helped them out when we held Spurs to a draw the year they won the league when they play United .

It was a heroic game against a sustained assault on our players supervised by an absolute cheating ref (who  like Graham Poll before retired early at the end of the season - apparently not in disgrace but I feel pretty sure it was as part of a deal with our club to stay quiet).
But I don't think it made much difference to the title.  Leicester finished 10 points above 2nd place Arsenal.
When we kicked off Spurs had 3 games left, Leicester 2 games and an 8 point lead.

It seems Poch made it a "must win" game, not the table. Probably because he was expecting some kind of anti-climax to the season.  Without the "fight" they lost 1-2 at home to Southampton and 5-1 at already relegated Newcastle in the remaining games which allowed Arsenal overhaul their 5 point lead in last 3 games.

31 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It was a heroic game against a sustained assault on our players supervised by an absolute cheating ref (who  like Graham Poll before retired early at the end of the season - apparently not in disgrace but I feel pretty sure it was as part of a deal with our club to stay quiet).
But I don't think it made much difference to the title.  Leicester finished 10 points above 2nd place Arsenal.
When we kicked off Spurs had 3 games left, Leicester 2 games and an 8 point lead.

It seems Poch made it a "must win" game, not the table. Probably because he was expecting some kind of anti-climax to the season.  Without the "fight" they lost 1-2 at home to Southampton and 5-1 at already relegated Newcastle in the remaining games which allowed Arsenal overhaul their 5 point lead in last 3 games.

We got a 100K fine for it as well , Clattenburg was a cheat .

29 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We got a 100K fine for it as well , Clattenburg was a cheat .

Never mind the fine, never mind the cheating.  Our £100k a week players were all at risk of a major injury.  
The correct charge would be aiding and abetting ABH.

Clattenberg admitted it a year or so later and wanted credit for making a decent game of it.  And almost no one stood up to say he was wrong.

Come on now, SPURS will field a weak team against Leicester (Jose to get his revenge), also as Ali has said THEY DETEST CHELSEA, so a lot of their players won't try very hard to beat Leicester,

so I think Leicester will win easily

STAY WITH ME FOR THE NEXT BIT

we need Watford to beat West Ham tonight, that would mean if results go against them in the next round of fixtures, West Ham could still be relegated.

ASTON VILLA PLAY ARSENAL NEXT WEEK, A DAY BEFORE WEST HAM GO TO UNITED, IF VILLA WIN AND WEST HAM LOSE, VILLA PLAY WEST HAM ON THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON

LIVERPOOL HOLD THE KEY?

As someone else has said, nothing would please Liverpool supporters more then seeing Utd miss out on champions league football.

Hopefully their players maybe relaxed about not beating Chelsea now all the records have gone, plus their minds might be on getting the trophy at the end of the night.

so we and they might be happy playing out a bore draw

meaning we beat wolves and we will finish in top four.

if we lose at anfield I fear it will be curtains for us and more then likely miss out on champions league football next season.

you can guarantee that if Utd and Leicester only need a point on the last game, they will play out a draw, much like the DISGRACE OF GIJON (where Germany beat Austria 1-0, to put both teams through to the next round in 1982 World Cup)

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Come on now, SPURS will field a weak team against Leicester (Jose to get his revenge), also as Ali has said THEY DETEST CHELSEA, so a lot of their players won't try very hard to beat Leicester,

No chance. They are going for EL and they need those extra games to pay for the stadium 

Bison   
44 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

No chance. They are going for EL and they need those extra games to pay for the stadium 

Winning the EL is their best route to Champions League football for the foreseeable future. They definitely won't roll over for Leicester.

paulw66   
43 minutes ago, Bison said:

Winning the EL is their best route to Champions League football for the foreseeable future. They definitely won't roll over for Leicester.

Not in Jose's nature either