• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

Leo91   

I dont want to say it but thank you spuds šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Even if we lose to Liverpool. We just have to match or better Leicesters result vs UtdĀ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done to all those people on here who believed Tottenham would try, I didn't think they would, but it helps when the whole of their back four were missing

šŸ˜ƒ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
9 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Brenda must be inconsolableĀ 

Bren-don Rod-gers......Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Well done to all those people on here who believed Tottenham would try, I didn't think they would, but it helps when the whole of their back four were missing

šŸ˜ƒ

Two players missingĀ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

A draw at Liverpool is useless.

Might as well go for the win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
5 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

A draw at Liverpool is useless.

Might as well go for the win

Actually take that back. A point might help if we lose against WolvesĀ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Actually take that back. A point might help if we lose against WolvesĀ 

But we can certainly go into that game a little more relaxed. The tension was going to be unbearable.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, charlie_sw69 said:

Leicester on top since going one down.

Memories of teams that thought they could outplay JM teams but couldn't.Ā  From what I saw H1 Spurs were happy to give up possession while actually fighting for the game more than Leicester.Ā  Certainly taking it very very seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.