• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0

chara   

There was a classic "Likely Lads" episode where Bob and Terry spend all day and evening avoiding finding out the result of an England game as they wanted to watch it on the late night replay,,edited I think!...think it was the later "Whatever Happened" series...as I am extremely fainthearted and have many many years of Chelsea scars I am following their example and locking myself in my untidy basement with my senior dog...the one who is just happy to be with me 100% of the time rather than the two younger ones that get distracted after a while...she will not ask any silly questions or get upset and provide a very honest calmness for the morning..(it's 8-30'ish here)....IF I emerge today it will all be settled...........

• Like 1

paulw66   

Any news on Willian absence?

Kepa one had to be done, sadly.

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Any news on Willian absence?

Kepa one had to be done, sadly.

It's an injury, touch and go, but didn't quite make it

chara   
30 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think logic went out the window several pages ago - this is all about fear and superstition now.

Absolutely Droy.....sums up all my years of Chelsea following,,,,shades of "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not after you"....if you follow my drift...off to the Basement now........

JaneB   
1 minute ago, chara said:

Absolutely Droy.....sums up all my years of Chelsea following,,,,shades of "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not after you"....if you follow my drift...off to the Basement now........

See you later!!!! 🙏🏻

18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Cabs is not a journey man and he is not 33.
Try this link   https://bfy.tw/ObYi

Perhaps not, but I can't see Kepa staying otherwise.
Actually it may be he is off already, being almost August now,
Cabs for the FA cup of course, who is GK3 to go on the bench for BM away?

Yes bit unkind calling him a journey man but I'm sure you got the gist. He's been around a bit and his best days are behind. However getting him on free was a good bit of business. 

GURJ SS   

Did the commentator really need to say Wolves have never won in the PL against us, has made me more nervous.