• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0

Most excellent...... Turning point for me was Caballeros save from under the bar from that cross... 100% Kepa would have let that in... Gave us the platform to score three minuets later imho.....

Very nicely done, just what I hoped for; being patient, not over committing, seizing on what comes your way, then back to patience. Huge tactical advantage to be playing from that position. 

66 points is ... Okay, about as expected. For that to take us to 4th ... Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Shame United won, too. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Great result, fantastic performance, after 10 minutes it, I felt we were in complete control. How often have we seen Chelsea come out in the second half, when in front and make silly mistakes, give a sloppy goal away and then put ourselves under all sorts of pressure. Thought we defended much better today, is that the confidence of having a half-decent keeper behind them? Possibly.

Mount brilliant yet again today, Kovacic a beast again - between them for our player of the season IMO.

Top 4, brilliant - I'd have ripped your arm off for that at the start of the season.

GET IN!

Kova was soooo good today.

Congrats to the players and to SFL as well.

We got spoilt over the season. I definitely expected us outside of the top 4 so credit to the guys for over-achieving.

Really pleased with the management team as well.

GET INNN

Well done Frank and the team. What an incredible first season for him (regardless of what happens in the final). Need to work on our defense and goalkeeping issues for next season but its not a bad start at all.

An excellent performance, day only spoiled by yet another penalty inspired win for United. 

Well done to Super Frank and the coaching team. 

We'd have been happy with this at the beginning of the season so can't complain. 

We'll be better next year for certain. 

We went into this, season and I was convinced Rudiger was our best centre half, now I think it's Zouma by a mile. 

chelboy   

Mature 2nd half. Kept the intensity and didn’t lose concentration. I always worry about 45-60 mins concentration levels. Kova and Mount were fantastic. Kova can become a key player in the future. Always felt going 343 against Wolves is the best way to neutralise them. 

So after 38 games we finish in top 4 with 66 points. I hoped for top 6 but top 4 I thought would have been too much for us. Great stuff from Lamps and the boys. A real learning curve for some and the end of the road for a few. New GK and CB with a midfield destroyer needed. Add that with Werner, Ziyech possibly Havertz and a much fitter Kante then we can start seeing this squad improve and grow. 

Glad for Terry that Villa stayed up. Serves Watford right for a bizzare sacking. Bournemouth well, they always seem to just take points off us only so I won’t miss them one bit. 

I wonder what all those that said we would finish 10th thought of this season?