• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0

Ham   
20 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Who have Wolves got who hasn't scored for 30 years?

Steve Bull.  Put your money on it. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Steve Bull.  Put your money on it. 

They'll let him take the kick off for old times sakes and he'll leather it straight in. 

Rui patrico first goal scorer straight from a goal kick .kepa  Sees it coming but stands there motionless as it trickles in

Everyone sees me as doom and gloom, but I'm telling you now WE WILL GET THE POINT NEEDED IN FACT WE WILL WIN.

As long as Frank swollows his pride, and dumps Kepa and Willian.

keep the same system (the team picks itself)

WILLY

.                            Azpi.             Zouma           Rudiger 

Jorgino 

James .                           Kovacic.                         Alonso

.                            Mount.                              Pulisic

.                                                   Giroud

anyone of three from mount,Pedro or odi

Even if wolves were to beat us they would need Leicester to get thrashed by United, to stand any chance of finishing 5th.

wolves will not put up much of a fight to win it, on 6 August  they have a more important game, a home match in Europa league, if they can win the Europa league they will be in the champions league next season.

Jasonb   

I agree about using Willy and resting Willian.

Agree on your front three though think Frank might change this to go 4 at the back.

3 hours ago, Never happy said:

Everyone sees me as doom and gloom, but I'm telling you now WE WILL GET THE POINT NEEDED IN FACT WE WILL WIN.

As long as Frank swollows his pride, and dumps Kepa and Willian.

keep the same system (the team picks itself)

WILLY

.                            Azpi.             Zouma           Rudiger 

Jorgino 

James .                           Kovacic.                         Alonso

.                            Mount.                              Pulisic

.                                                   Giroud

anyone of three from mount,Pedro or odi

Even if wolves were to beat us they would need Leicester to get thrashed by United, to stand any chance of finishing 5th.

wolves will not put up much of a fight to win it, on 6 August  they have a more important game, a home match in Europa league, if they can win the Europa league they will be in the champions league next season.

Spurs can go above Wolves, pushing them down to 7th. Their Europa place would then be dependent on us winning the FA cup, so I think Wolves will be up for this.

As somebody else said earlier, the thought of Adama Traore against Jorginho is giving me nightmares. Reece James in midfield could makes sense for a bit of muscle up against him.

You do have to wonder how we go into this game needing to rely on a couple of players, or more, who suspect they won't be here next year to enjoy the fruit of their labour. Madness. 

chelboy   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

You do have to wonder how we go into this game needing to rely on a couple of players, or more, who suspect they won't be here next year to enjoy the fruit of their labour. Madness. 

Perhaps some of them are thinking that if we qualify for Europa it could mean a smaller budget which could force some of them to stay next year.