• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

4d18gvz2nld51.jpg

Don't wanna put a dampener on it but I heard that the deal is done. William backed down and took 2 year deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Rod   
22 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

4d18gvz2nld51.jpg

So, what we've been watching is Willian playing for a 3 year contract. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   

wonder if we will go with the same formation as the two previous league games - 3 at the back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika   

I was thinking:

-------------------Willy

-----Dave----Zouma---Tomori

James----Kova----Kante---Alonso

-------Pulisic---Giroud---Mount

Jorge for Kante if still injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob B   
2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I was thinking:

-------------------Willy

-----Dave----Zouma---Tomori

James----Kova----Kante---Alonso

-------Pulisic---Giroud---Mount

Jorge for Kante if still injured.

It'll be very similar to this but can't imagine any scenario where Tomori comes back into a cup final team having not played a single minute for about 6 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rob B said:

It'll be very similar to this but can't imagine any scenario where Tomori comes back into a cup final team having not played a single minute for about 6 months

I presume it is on the basis of get Rudiger out under any circumstances.  In fact he is pretty good against rapid strikers, and should be the right choice against bangyermam (sorry - no time to check the spelling).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see why we could change the formation or even the 11 that's played the last 2 games. Possibly Kante coming in for Jorginho if he's fit but other than that, I would leave it as is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 hours ago, Diddymen said:

wonder if we will go with the same formation as the two previous league games - 3 at the back?

we abandoned that after 30 minutes at The Emirates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now