• Current Donation Goals

My Blood Is Blue

Season expectations/predictions/peculiarities 2020/21

12 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Could well be Simeone. 

Cannot see it myself; he more than likely got a job for life a Atletico which would be cemented if he wins La Liga this season?

Bison   

Simeone is the highest paid manager in world football (£36m per year apparently). Not sure the club could afford him lol.

Not a big fan of his football anyway.

Bison   

Good to see Spurs drop points yesterday (they have only won 1 game in their last 6 and we're still somehow 4 points behind them).

Think the top 3 will be Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd (likely in that order imo). 

If there is going be any chance of us finishing 4th we need Spurs, Leicester, Everton etc to start dropping points now.

44 minutes ago, Bison said:

Good to see Spurs drop points yesterday (they have only won 1 game in their last 6 and we're still somehow 4 points behind them).

Think the top 3 will be Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd (likely in that order imo). 

If there is going be any chance of us finishing 4th we need Spurs, Leicester, Everton etc to start dropping points now.

I would be more worried about the upcoming game against Fulham - they have draw there last 5 games; of which 3 were against top six teams ( 2 x home, 1 x away)

Edited by RobertoftheGiz