• Current Donation Goals

My Blood Is Blue

Season expectations/predictions/peculiarities 2020/21

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

If this is Tuchel football, it's going to be a pretty dull 17 months!

I don't believe it is .

It's don't **** the bed and lose my job before it starts football.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ham said:

This I reckon. 4 wins and 2 draws looks, on the face of it, like top 4 form in this season but more difficult games are a comin'

Certainly Liverpool's current form is, imo, worse than our worst spell of form this season. Just their best spells have been much, much better than our best. If they continue to be this bad (I personally think unlikely, but who knows) then playing as if draws are okay may well work.

Edited for me realising we'll play Liverpool when they can't win a league game to save their lives and then remembering Wolves and Arsenal ... ffs.

Edited by thevelourfog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
On 20/02/2021 at 9:03 PM, thevelourfog said:

Certainly Liverpool's current form is, imo, worse than our worst spell of form this season. Just their best spells have been much, much better than our best. If they continue to be this bad (I personally think unlikely, but who knows) then playing as if draws are okay may well work.

Edited for me realising we'll play Liverpool when they can't win a league game to save their lives and then remembering Wolves and Arsenal ... ffs.

and Southampton having lost 6 on the spin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

and Southampton having lost 6 on the spin

Everton were in a slump till we paid them a visit, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 11:51 PM, My Blood Is Blue said:

If this is Tuchel football, it's going to be a pretty dull 17 months!

He be gone in 3 months if he doesn’t make the top 4. Although he is on the right trajectory to achieve it.

Also I can’t remember Qatar united being boring. 

Talking of PSG, it’s good to see how well Poch is doing in a one team league. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
On 20/02/2021 at 7:26 PM, Mark Kelly said:

I don't believe it is .

It's don't **** the bed and lose my job before it starts football.

 

Obviously this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, paulw66 said:

and Southampton having lost 6 on the spin

...

5 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Everton were in a slump till we paid them a visit, too.

...

Does anyone ever wish that we'd get to play ourselves? Could do with the boost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

75 pts

       

Yes it shows what it takes.  W10D1L1  Those last 3 teams will all be chasing CL or EL places. Before that it is City, and before that 3 teams who will all consider us as local derbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

 Those last 3 teams will all be chasing CL or EL places. 

more likely EL places, mind you BR might prefer to miss out altogether based the team performance in the completion this season ;0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now