• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 1

Ham   
Just now, paulw66 said:

Not that it's important today , but the officials in this country are embarrassing.

Ref waves his arms across each other to signal no penalty, then immediately points to the spot. No clue what day it is 

Shades of Anfield. 

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Not that it's important today , but the officials in this country are embarrassing.

Ref waves his arms across each other to signal no penalty, then immediately points to the spot. No clue what day it is 

Lol. I hope it's not an indication of what's to come this season from the refs. One more reason to put these sort of games to bed as early as possible. Take it out of the hands of 'questionable' refs.

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Offside way to often and too rarely makes risky runs

Sounds more like Bats to me. Must have done pretty well to score 15+ considering he is offside very often. 

Ham   

More Tammy bashing. I just don't get it. Scored 18 goals. Jesus.

Hardly Tammy bashing to point out negative traits to his game. This isn't North Korea.

chelboy   

Liked what I saw from Salter. I don’t take too much from these games but he just looked assertive. Something I can’t say about the rest of the defence. Liked Gallagher energy and pressing. Looking forward to Silva and Chilwell even more. 

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Hardly Tammy bashing to point out negative traits to his game. This isn't North Korea.

Hypothesising where we would or wouldn't have been in a game he isn't involved in is just pointless supposition. Much like the saves Kepa wouldn't have made when he is not on the field 

He did very well to score 18 goals bearing in mind he makes the wrong runs, is always offside and makes low risk runs. If only he knew what he was doing 

chelboy   
6 minutes ago, tizerist said:

Who got MoM? No idea who I’d pick.

Most encouraging was Kante looked fit and much sharper. 

• Thanks 1

Hypothesising where we would or wouldn't have been in a game he isn't involved in is just pointless supposition. Much like the saves Kepa wouldn't have made when he is not on the field 

He did very well to score 18 goals bearing in mind he makes the wrong runs, is always offside and makes low risk runs. If only he knew what he was doing 

We can't "wish" him a great player Paul, he is what he is, a good back up option. He did extremely well to get his goals but the second half of the season he was dreadful. 

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

"Doesn't make risky runs"?  Not Tammy bashing?