• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 1

7 hours ago, Never happy said:

2 pens given to Brighton, don't know what the first was for, 2nd was never a pen in a million years, Ref obviously told to make it a draw.

players took the knee and for some reason the crowd clapped, they should have given them dogs abuse

Should they ? What a geezer you are!

Only observation was the defending continued to looked very Fred Karno "no change there"  - I do hope the club has not pinned there hopes on Silva being the answer

Ham   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Only observation was the defending continued to looked very Fred Karno "no change there"  - I do hope the club has not pinned there hopes on Silva being the answer

I thought we defended very well in the first half, especially JCS. Second half, after most of the senior players came off (and Rudiger came on), the Brighton adults understandably started to put us under pressure. 

There was nothing of note to take from that last 30 minutes. 

• Like 1

chelboy   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

I thought we defended very well in the first half, especially JCS. Second half, after most of the senior players came off (and Rudiger came on), the Brighton adults understandably started to put us under pressure. 

There was nothing of note to take from that last 30 minutes. 

Yeah I agree, from open play we defended better, the distance between the lines looked slightly better too. Last pre season there was massive gaps between the midfield and defence which became a theme all season. The pressing looked a bit more organised , it was only James who looked a bit lost at times with his pressing. JCL also impressed me.  In regards to set pieces and the 2nd half, the less said, the better.