• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz

Sir   

It’s an insane signing.. but obviously a very expensive one. He’s got unbelievable talent and ability he really has, and from the little I’ve seen (only YouTube, unfortunately) definitely some Hazard about him.. and, like Hazard, I can only see Havertz getting the Real Madrid bug as well, unfortunately. Obviously who knows, but you can totally see it happening.. but anyway, incredible signing and incredible talent! His potential is absolutely massive as well it really is.

It does feel like the dawn of a new era, particularly if the rumours are right and there's still two more to come in. 

Young players who can learn and grow together. Should be good. 

Dingus   

A world class signing befitting of our amazing football club.

Welcome Kai-I/we looking forward to seeing great things from you over the coming years.

Ham   

I'd settle for just a GK now.  

Ampadu is an insane talent himself.  Harsh to bring in Rice.  

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Sir said:

It’s an insane signing.. but obviously a very expensive one. He’s got unbelievable talent and ability he really has, and from the little I’ve seen (only YouTube, unfortunately) definitely some Hazard about him.. and, like Hazard, I can only see Havertz getting the Real Madrid bug as well, unfortunately. Obviously who knows, but you can totally see it happening.. but anyway, incredible signing and incredible talent! His potential is absolutely massive as well it really is.

Hasn't even put his boots on and you have him signing for Real Madrid.