• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 3

Werner looks brilliant, goalkeeper didn’t know what hit him with that burst of pace for the penalty. Massively exciting. 

Not really played that well though as a team, expect better second half. 

Just now, bONes said:

Praise him for being brave and coming out 2 times.

If you want to criticise someone: Ruben lost the ball 3 times in a row and wasten a great counter

I've been criticizing RLC on this thread if you bothered to check my comments. Also you forgot to copy where I praised Kepa's save? 

Not the best half to be honest. Havertz seems like he’s been thrown in with too little preparation. Loftus-Cheek is downright awful - he’ll be lucky to survive the halftime break. I’d be inclined to throw in Barkley or Hudson-Odoi in his place. 

Best players so far in this game? Tariq Lamptey, Christensen and Werner. Tariq looks some player. 

Holymoly   

Somehow we've scored a goal notwithstanding we have no midfield on the pitch. Havertz has been invisible unfortunately whereas Werner is doing his best with very little

Don't have many good things to say about that performance really. But Werner does look great. And we haven't defended as badly as we've become used to. Hopefully we'll look a bit better in the second half.

Ham   

Absolutely awful 45 from RLC. Simply doesn't look for/up for it. 

Got to agree with some that he's running out of chances. 

Havertz looks like a rabbit in the headlights too but that's probably understandable. Bring him in from the right and put CHO on in place of RLC. 

If we sold the entire midfield after this game and picked random replacements from Europe's top three leagues we'd not even notice. 

Kante awful, just awful, Jorginho offers nothing, RLC I think may be the first comatose footballer ever. 

Strangely Kepa actually made a save. 

45 minutes of absolute rubbish. 

bONes   
9 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

I've been criticizing RLC on this thread if you bothered to check my comments. Also you forgot to copy where I praised Kepa's save? 

Wrote that before your other comments.

all good mate

Bison   

It genuinely felt like 11 strangers turned up at the local park and are trying to figure things out during the game.