• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 3

GURJ SS   

Barkley has improved things but still very poor with that pass, plenty of time to give it Werner when he had enough room to run past the last defender but instead releases it when Werner has no option but to shoot straight away.

Edited by GURJ SS

Ham   

Have to disagree.  Thought he timed it right and drew the defenders to him until the last second. 

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Ham said:

Have to disagree.  Thought he timed it right and drew the defenders to him until the last second. 

Werner is a lot quicker than Giroud, if the ball is played early it can be played more central and put Werner through on goal. That pass was so late that the defence got back into shape to stop the shot.

Edited by GURJ SS

Can't believe I came here and there is Barkley bashing. Well actually I can. In the passage of play he released the ball at a good time. Did nothing wrong there. You could argue that Werner should've done better. Mount havertz and Ruben have been terrible

chelboy   
3 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Can't believe I came here and there is Barkley bashing. Well actually I can. In the passage of play he released the ball at a good time. Did nothing wrong there. You could argue that Werner should've done better. Mount havertz and Ruben have been terrible

I don’t really blame Mount and Havertz as they were clearly uncomfortable in their positions from the 1st minute. I know both are much better than what we saw today.