• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 3

Ham   

RLC is the big loser tonight.  Chalk and cheese with Barkley.  

I honestly wonder whether Lampard will forget that awful performance.  He looks lazy, heavy and nervous.  

So many academy players have passed him. I think it's all downhill for him now.  It's not even a knee jerk decision either. 

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

RLC is the big loser tonight.  Chalk and cheese with Barkley.  

I honestly wonder whether Lampard will forget that awful performance.  He looks lazy, heavy and nervous.  

So many academy players have passed him. I think it's all downhill for him now.  It's not even a knee jerk decision either. 

I think his body is letting him down. All those injuries are taking there toll.

Positives from this were the result, Christiansen and zouma having a decent game, Werner looked comfortable and Barkley has a role to play in the team.

Negatives, were the midfield, shape didn't work, kepa question marks again and why did we not try harder to keep Lampty. I remember him playing a brilliant game v arsenal last year. Pace agility and intelligence. I guess we decided between him and Reece..

Dreadful first half, utterly terrible. 

Second half marginally better, Kante woke up for a start. 

Barkley probably our best player which says it all. 

I'd be enticing West Ham to part with Rice by offering RLC in part exchange. 

Kepa played like Gordon Banks. One eyed and dead. 

I am honestly beginning to think Lampard is clueless. 

Brighton better than us in every aspect of the game and deserved more. 

Kepa did his best seal impression for their goal. He’s shocking, how can he concede that?!? 

Havertz and Loftus-Cheek left a lot to be desired. Havertz is excused, Ruben is not. Based on this game the starting XI against Liverpool must be;

——————Kepa

James-Silva-Zouma-Chilwell

————Kante——Kovacic

Havertz——Mount——Pulisic 

——————Werner

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Positives from this were the result, Christiansen and zouma having a decent game, Werner looked comfortable and Barkley has a role to play in the team.

Negatives, were the midfield, shape didn't work, kepa question marks again and why did we not try harder to keep Lampty. I remember him playing a brilliant game v arsenal last year. Pace agility and intelligence. I guess we decided between him and Reece..

If Lamptey had gone out on loan before James or the same time then he might have been ahead of him in his development. We would never have known how good Lamptey was until he got game time. He certainly looks one for the future. 

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Kepa played like Gordon Banks. One eyed and dead. 

LOL.....!!!