JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 3

52 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

messi

Also wasn't/isn't a defender

27 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Thank you.
Good lord, where have you sprung from?

The planet Zarg ma'am, at least that's how our planet has appeared to me for some months now. 

How will it end? When will it end? Indeed, will it end? 

Me not know.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

I don’t think anyone is crying about Lamptey. Rather I think most have acknowledged that he made the right decision to move on, having both Azpi and James ahead of him in the pecking order. 

But he has probably showed that he’s a fair bit better than what the club or us fans thought he was. 

I have read a few comments bemoaning the club's "decision" to let him go, when in fact the club wanted him to stay but he decided to leave to get first team football. 

paulw66   
10 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Also wasn't/isn't a defender

Thank you. 

and welcome back 

1 hour ago, PeteRobbo said:

The planet Zarg ma'am, at least that's how our planet has appeared to me for some months now. 

How will it end? When will it end? Indeed, will it end? 

Me not know.

Great to have you back Pete! 

chara   
8 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

....what's that Skippy....(tut tut tut).....its Timmy you say?.....( tut tut tut).....Timmys fallen down the well!!!....( tut tut tut)....come on guys we gotta follow Skippy!!!

Only pulling your leg Chara and I don't really know why your post reminded me of Skippy The Bush Kangaroo show....however....mostly agree with you. I'd have hated to have played really well and dropped points. Some dodgy performances but Werner s was the highlight. Liked his interview too. Seems a nice character. When asked about his injury for Liverpool game he said " I will play...you don't have injurys for a game like that". You'll do for me Mr Werner. 

Goodness NB...frightened the life out of me....read Skippy as ..gulp..Slippy!...fell to floor in tears before I reread it correctly. Did jump about a bit I have to agree...it is always best to wait 24hrs before addressing games but fell into the "fog of war" game and immediate post game syndrome.!

As usual most later posts pretty much get things right. Maybe better corners taken..just..and more positive movement around the BHA box...signs of..hopefully..things to come...reflections again on Werner.....seems to have the right spirit for the game and that he played through a slowing down injury says a lot for his attitude....he'll do for me as well.....RLC?.....all the talk of bad injury comeback etc etc may be valid but no real change from when he was the coming man many many years ago it seems.

Droy..where are you?.....with Michael absent and Droy forum is missing a lot but return of others very welcomed.

JaneB   
5 minutes ago, chara said:

Goodness NB...frightened the life out of me....read Skippy as ..gulp..Slippy!...fell to floor in tears before I reread it correctly. Did jump about a bit I have to agree...it is always best to wait 24hrs before addressing games but fell into the "fog of war" game and immediate post game syndrome.!

As usual most later posts pretty much get things right. Maybe better corners taken..just..and more positive movement around the BHA box...signs of..hopefully..things to come...reflections again on Werner.....seems to have the right spirit for the game and that he played through a slowing down injury says a lot for his attitude....he'll do for me as well.....RLC?.....all the talk of bad injury comeback etc etc may be valid but no real change from when he was the coming man many many years ago it seems.

Droy..where are you?.....with Michael absent and Droy forum is missing a lot but return of others very welcomed.

He is lurking.

Sadly Michael still not :-(

chara   
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

He is lurking.

Sadly Michael still not :-(

Goodness Jane first NB frightens me then you of all people put  the image of Droy morphing into a Christopher Lee type "LURKING" creature into my fragile sanity....is there no end to this changing world?

• Haha 1

Blue Rod   

You think it was one of those...., Well think again and try harder this time. Because what you've just written never took place. You seem so desperate to win an argument that you make up a story. How sad.

I do get an awful lot of my predictions right. That is factual. But I have never said that everything I predicted came true. I would never have bet against us finishing top 4, because the quality of the teams and managers below us didn't pose much of a threat to us. 

Sciatika   

Just been watching their goal again. Kepa should have done better but, to me, the chief mistake was Mount (I think) going to help Alonso and leaving Trossard with too much space.