• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 3

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, Sir said:

Werner to start Werner to score :) I fancy a Havertz goal as well, header from a corner, and why not a Pulisic goal. Let’s have a 3-0 away win! (Hoping, but just a win will do) hell I’m even giving us a clean sheet which is pretty mad. I’ll be surprised if we keep one actually. So perhaps 3-1.

You talked yourself around in the space of two sentances. 

Are you an MP?

If we attack as often as the amount of new players would suggest that we will, I do hope we start racking up the penalty count like, Liverpool, City and United do week in, week out. 

Otherwise you'd have to question the integrity of the competition. Lol. 

What was it last year 68% possession to 32%, 12 fouls to 1?

Bent as a nine bob note. 

Strange team selection looks like we are playing with no width . I’m honestly shocked Jorginho starts didn’t think he would be here this season , still think we should win 2-0 Werner with both

Ham   

Azpilicueta on the bench through choice is a new thing.

JaneB   

Kepa and Christensen 😱

Quite an interesting team tbh. We're quite limited by the injuries/suspensions/unavailability of Pulisic, Kovacic, Gilmour, Thiago Silva, Ziyech and Chilwell. As I understand it Azpi has only been back in training a few days so perhaps that was a factor as well. Regardless, James and Alonso will hopefully offer us some of the width that we're lacking further up the pitch. I wonder if that's the thinking. Brighton play with 3 centre backs too.

Anyway, the utter vitriol at which this team selection has had from "fans" on Twitter. My God. Fuming that Hudson-Odoi isn't starting.

Can't wait. Come on Chels!

Edited by Bridge Soldier

Whilst all decent players in their own right. It’s not a collective back four that you look at and think we’ll be fine tonight!

We don’t know the exact scenario in terms of fitness, but on face of things, some early big calls from Frank. Thought he may have gone a little more tried and tested, in light of a slow start last season.