• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 2

Sir   

The Hazard and Jorginho penalties are all well and good when they go in.. I'm still more an advocate of the rifle it in option. 

paulw66   
Just now, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Jorginho misses a penalty. I'm afraid these weak-links keep costing us.

Just now, Never happy said:

Why do we never let our strikers take penalties 

His record is 10/12 now. Hardly a disaster.

3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I don't think it's that. I think the issue is that if you take a look on our bench we clearly have enough players to play a system when everyone fits. With all that going on that you've mentioned, surely Lamps would have known this isn't the game to play Mount, Kai and Werner all out of position? 352 would have easily fixed his position problems.

Mount, sure. But did Werner and Kai not play those positions for Leipzig and Leverkusen respectively last season when they both performed so well? Werner to the left of Schick or Poulsen, Kai playing as a striker for much of the second half of the season when he went on a goalscoring run? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Holymoly   
Just now, Never happy said:

Why do we never let our strikers take penalties 

We have strikers?

2 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

From watching this game. How Christensen has been picked ahead of Tomori is a mystery for me. 

How he wasn’t picked for the majority of games last season is a mystery to me. How we are talking about loaning him out is even crazier. 

there's two other CBs we need to sell before we’re even thinking of sending out Tomori. 

paulw66   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Can we swap for Havertz?

Sorry if you're being sarcastic..... But you are willing to write him off after a game and a half ?

• Like 2

JaneB   

Academic anyway 🙁

As for Kepa, we’ve hardly got a world class gk sitting on the bench. (No offence to Willy). Whose fault that is could be shared round.