• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 2

Sir   
Just now, Holymoly said:

We have strikers?

Timo has done well today. Not overly his fault with all the other mess. 

7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Frank has only himself to blame. Starting both Kepa and Christensen he’s asking for it. 

No attacking reinforcement in he world will counter starting those two. Utter ****. I want both of them out tomorrow morning! 

You sure? I’ve met five year olds who are mentally tougher than him. Maybe that’s it, he was never up to the fight and now that we are (allegedly) signing someone to compete with him he breaks down before the guy is even here. 

I thought Christensen was doing well prior to the red card Ghost.

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Sorry if you're being sarcastic..... But you are willing to write him off after a game and a half ?

Very sarcastic. I watched his show reel and it looked amazing but he is so far of the pace. 

Edited by NoblyBobly

Kezza   
9 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Whatever people may say, the truth is we have signed players but, for now, we still head into games with Kepa, Alonso, Christensen, and Jorginho.

So yeah we lost, but let's see how things look when we integrate replacements for these guys.

So basically replace the whole team in one summer you mean

Spend a crap load of money, bring loads of new players in and yet we’re still watching the same shite players do the same stupid things. We’ve merely started the rebuild, still loads of work to do with the squad. 

I’m looking forward to some of our guys getting back from injury. 

1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

I thought Christensen was doing well prior to the red card Ghost.

Can’t remember who it was but after the Brighton game where Christensen was really good one poster claimed he’d make a mess today. It’s just what he is. 

I’d be looking to sell him. 

Blue Rod   
22 minutes ago, Sir said:

Are you allowed to say that about Lampard or is that risking a fine?! 

I know I'm not allowed. But I don't care. I have no idea what the board saw in Lampard the manager to convince them, nor do I understand why some Chelsea fans can't see that he is not up to the job.