• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 2

Sir   
1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Deserves it.

Timo also came in from Germany - and looks terrific.

Havertz should be held to the same standards that RLC is held up to - or CHO.

And he has been very poor. I am talking first touch, timing of his passes, work-rate - things that you should see from a player regardless of where he came from.

It's his second game not knowing where to play because of a stupid selection and formation. 

that could have been a lot worse 0-2 against the champions was the best we could have hoped for given kepa and the red

• Like 1

I've been watching Havertz for a couple of years. I do not know what on earth made Lampard come to the conclusion that he should be playing as a false nine. In fact, I cannot remember a time that the false nine has worked for us. 

What a joke.

kratos   
2 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Deserves it.

And he has been very poor. I am talking first touch, timing of his passes, work-rate - things that you should see from a player regardless of where he came from.

He's not been with us as long as Werner.

1 minute ago, kratos said:

Rod who else was going to come in while we had a transfer ban?

Avram Grant?

seriously, Lampard could be gone within 6 games, Roman has agreed all these transfers, he won't accept Lampard being given time when Potch is available, I mentioned this before the season started, NO SENTIMENT, REMEMBER DI MATTEO

Just now, chelboy said:

Its like doomsday on here. As if people expected us to batter them and have it easy. Very odd. 

I said before the game that this match has come to soon for us. Would have been delighted with a draw.  We will get better when the injured players return. The press though will start ramping up the pressure in Frank now though.

Kezza   
10 minutes ago, kratos said:

Havertz needs time. He's only 21 and we haven't settled as a side. The other new guys haven't kicked a ball yet.

The guy prefers a no. 10 role. We've played him in 2 positions except a no. 10. Lamps is really trying his best to be the second version of tinkerman and he's not even good at it. Playing havertz out of position as a striker is worse than playing him on the right like against Brighton. Worse off he's also nullifying Werner. Utter nonsense.

1 minute ago, Proud-Blue said:

I've been watching Havertz for a couple of years. I do not know what on earth made Lampard come to the conclusion that he should be playing as a false nine. In fact, I cannot remember a time that the false nine has worked for us. 

What a joke.

He played 9 games as a CF and scored 7 times from that position last season. 

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Deserves it.

Havertz is 21. Werner is far more mature even in his interviews you can see Havertz is still a young man. Give him time. I was always expecting Havertz criticism eventually  but I didn’t think it would come after 100 mins. Remember what Pulisic looked like in his first few games compared to after lockdown? Havertz hasn’t even played in his favourite position yet.