• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 2

28 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Apart from the bit about him being out of work for erm.......failing in his last two jobs!

Oh dear ...you had to do it...lol 

2 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Its not hypocritical because its a different scenario.

CHO now - Had a bad injury, form not been good enough and we have far more options in his position.

CHO in the year Sarri had him - Form was better, he had not had the injury, form of players in his position was mixed and he had come into that season of a very positive pre season.

So whilst we are talking about the same player, we are talking about very different scenarios in those passages of time.

As things stand now, a loan away from the club is the best thing for him imo. I would not have had that view at the start of last season, but it turned out to effectively be a write off season for him really. He needs to play right now. 

CHO now: 

Age 19 soon to be 20. Competes against an injured Pulisic & Ziyech and Mount and a newly signed Havertz with basically no pre-season with us 

CHO under Sarri:

Age 17 and 18. Competed against Hazard, Willian and Pedro. 

The scenarios are different alright. 

Just now, The_Ghost said:

CHO now: 

Age 19 soon to be 20. Competes against an injured Pulisic & Ziyech and Mount and a newly signed Havertz with basically no pre-season with us 

CHO under Sarri:

Age 17 and 18. Competed against Hazard, Willian and Pedro. 

The scenarios are different alright. 

Glad you agree. Situations change.

Dele Alli 2 years ago, nearly every club in the world would want him. Dele Alli in the last 12 months, not so much.

3 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Apart from the bit about him being out of work for erm.......failing in his last two jobs!

And the one about him never winning a trophy :)

Sarri back here by Christmas?

Blue Rod   
On 20/09/2020 at 6:32 PM, DannyLB said:

Playing in ten men for an entire half against the league champions and people are asking if Lampard is up to the task. Pick your timing better with your agenda. 

15 months is long enough for anyone to from their opinion on a manager. Interesting that favourable opinion of Frank Lampard is valid even though it has little basis, whereas critical opinions are judged as premature. You'd think that Lampard took this job hot off from winning the trebble.  

53 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

And the one about him never winning a trophy :)

Sarri back here by Christmas?

Never happening 

More chance of Conte 

And there's no chance of that. 

Pochetino. 

Is it a clear and obviosu error from the ref to only give a yellow to begin with? I don't think so. 

Is is beyond doubt that Kepa isn't first on that ball? No, it isn't imo. 

I've just seen a btter replay of the incident.  Mane does step across as he knew Christiansen was there.  Not sure it is a foul or not by Mane, either way it is clever play from him. Christian had his arms in a holding off position and then the trip on Mane's planted leg inevitably made it look bad.

Regarding whether Kepa should get there first - I think he should.  My Mrs said yeah he should but it's Kepa so he probably wouldn't (she's a Saints fan), I gave her stick earlier in the day for their capitulation to Spurs..  It did ruin a game that was going to be very interesting in the second half.