• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 2

I’ve got a feeling we will play 5 at the back tomorrow. Silva making is debut but sadly kepa still in goal. Would love to win this but can’t see it 3-1 the bin dippers with Werner getting his first goal

chelboy   

I hope there's no back 5. I would rather go 433 with 3 DM’s ( Kante Jorg Kova) than go back 5. Full backs just have to be disciplined tomorrow. It’s very clear how they play we just need a good game plan. This season we have to see improvements from Lamps in the tactical side. He has to show some growth in that department. This match does come very early but by 2021 we should start seeing some improvements from that part of his game. 

bbbalie   

I would like us to try the 442 diamond formaiton. I think it would fit the available players, especially since our starting wingers are out injured.

Giroud  Werner

Haverzt
Mount                      Kante
               Jorginho

Rob B   
16 hours ago, Aussie1979 said:

I’ve got a feeling we will play 5 at the back tomorrow. Silva making is debut but sadly kepa still in goal. Would love to win this but can’t see it 3-1 the bin dippers with Werner getting his first goal

Silva not available according to Frank.

Neither is Pulisic, Chilwell and Ziyech. 

10 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Silva not available according to Frank.

Neither is Pulisic, Chilwell and Ziyech. 

Thankfully we bought early and gave ourselves a chance to break them all before a ball was kicked.