• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

NEW FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT 2020

15 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Hello all!

I'm back in gear after a few weeks in hospital. About 6 years ago, I had my left leg opened up, and half my big toe amputated. Had veins bypassed a stent put in. Came as quite a  shock at the time! Anyway, the same thing happened with my right leg some weeks ago. So basically had the same procedure. This time though, I had to lose the complete big toe on the right foot, and a bit more. This past week I've been in an associated hospital doing physio and getting strength back. Now back home, and looking to put on weight and get walking. 

So, here I am. I've sent a message to the lovely Jane, and look forward to chatting with her some more! I appreciate very much that Jane started this thread, and all the comments that have been made. No, I didn't take off, or get sick of the joint - sorry!

Anyway, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Cheers, all.

MT. 

Wow that sounds like a pretty hard time you’ve had Michael. Happy to hear you’re back and in good spirits. 

Welcome back, you’ve been missed mate. 

16 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Hello all!

I'm back in gear after a few weeks in hospital. About 6 years ago, I had my left leg opened up, and half my big toe amputated. Had veins bypassed a stent put in. Came as quite a  shock at the time! Anyway, the same thing happened with my right leg some weeks ago. So basically had the same procedure. This time though, I had to lose the complete big toe on the right foot, and a bit more. This past week I've been in an associated hospital doing physio and getting strength back. Now back home, and looking to put on weight and get walking. 

So, here I am. I've sent a message to the lovely Jane, and look forward to chatting with her some more! I appreciate very much that Jane started this thread, and all the comments that have been made. No, I didn't take off, or get sick of the joint - sorry!

Anyway, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Cheers, all.

MT. 

Pleased and relieved you are ok Michael. Sounds like you've been through the mill. You sound chipper so that's good. Nice to have you back if only to dip you're toe in the water .... sorry I'll try and think of a more suitable expression but that's all I got right now!

( Jane has been doing a sterling job!). 

chara   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Pleased and relieved you are ok Michael. Sounds like you've been through the mill. You sound chipper so that's good. Nice to have you back if only to dip you're toe in the water .... sorry I'll try and think of a more suitable expression but that's all I got right now!

( Jane has been doing a sterling job!). 

Jane?,,,yep but without the diving!!!

• Haha 1

Brin   

Wish you well MT, miss your knowledge and intelligence.

• Like 1

Welcome back Michael. Speedy recovery mate