• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

6 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

SFL should bring in JT to manage the defence. SFL can manage the midfield and attack. 

How well is JT doing at Villa?

Blue Rod   
5 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

You are very negative and would do well do have a more optimistic outlook. But this is a very sensible post and it really touches on what I think a lot of us are feeling, but perhaps not able to express. 

3 points from 2 games after having played the champions is fine. However, the decline in key players who should shown improvement at this stage of their career (Kante, Rudiger), the lack of tactical shape and disciplined mentality, the tactical naivety/gamble from management, and finally some truly horrendous swing in performances, is worrying.

I like to think I am the other tive. It's called objective. 

1 hour ago, chelboy said:

I can’t understand the Christensen decision. Why do our coaching staff rate him so highly? Complete kick in the face against Tomori after that performance against Pool. 

It’s ridiculous man management from Lampard, absolutely ridiculous. How Christensen and Alonso are starting despite countless of games showing neither are fit to do so is beyond belief. 

His excuses are quickly disappearing. If he isn’t even starting our best defenders then what chance to we have? No structure and individual mistakes has cost us yet again. How is it possible that senior pros are making such mistakes game after game? Like seriously, how is it possible? 

Edited by The_Ghost
  • Like 1

Apart from the 3 goals conceded and the other 3 defensive mistakes, this has been a solid performance 😲

paulw66   

3 shots, 3 on target, 3 goals

It doesn't matter who the keeper is when we concede chances like this 

6 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Who are they Robert? Offhand I can only think of Poch....

They will all be in the headlines next week and linked to the club.