• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

I've watched him being interviewed in the tunnel after losses before and slag off the offensive players, or pointing the finger at individual errors. Don't get me wrong it's what the fans were probably thinking, but if you are part of the team I  can't imagine it goes down well. I know you watch the games on the official site after the event so maybe you don't see the Jeff Shreeves (or whoever) after game bits.

Thanks for this.  (I do watch Sky/BT but I rarely watch the studio or post match parts).  From the club PR pov that is bad, and he should stay shtum, but I really doubt a manager would be annoyed if he said these things in the dressing room.

Lampard needs to figure it out quickly before Roman turns his head elsewhere. When over 200 mill is spent, the boss wants instant results.

Just now, chara said:

I can't even get upset..I never post during a game but this is beyond silly....three chances ..three goals...really thought ok one goal..equalise ..as the real chances were there... and then get on with it.

I've resorted to talking strip colours. It could be PTSD.

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

It’s ridiculous man management from Lampard, absolutely ridiculous. How Christensen and Alonso are starting despite countless of games showing neither are fit to do so is beyond belief. 

His excuses are quickly disappearing. If he isn’t even starting our best defenders than what chance to we have? No structure and individual mistakes has cost us yet again. How is it possible that senior pros are making such mistakes game after game? Like seriously, how is it possible? 

I think it’s mental with this team. They don’t enter games well enough. The preparation into this as if it would be a walk in the park. Awful from management to allow them into such a cocky attitude. I can accept the Silva mistake as you can’t stop the goal after that but the 1st and 3rd goal was awful defending. 

7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

It’s ridiculous man management from Lampard, absolutely ridiculous. How Christensen and Alonso are starting despite countless of games showing neither are fit to do so is beyond belief. 

His excuses are quickly disappearing. If he isn’t even starting our best defenders then what chance to we have? No structure and individual mistakes has cost us yet again. How is it possible that senior pros are making such mistakes game after game? Like seriously, how is it possible? 

The irony of your post is that Christensen is the only one of the back four NOT to make an individual mistake that has led to a goal.

I get you hate him. I get you hate Lampard. But get some perspective for f***'s sake!!!

chara   
Just now, RDC Williams said:

Just now, RDC Williams said:

Like the home team strip....retro is it?

9 minutes ago, Sir said:

Kepa is useless!! Oh, hang on..

Sadly he is still useless. I'm assuming Mendy will be in next game. But two catastrophic individual  errors....not sure what Lampard can do about Silva suddenly not being able to trap a ball. Very Stevie Me that was. 

Cyrillic Regis chic.

7 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

Apart from the 3 goals conceded and the other 3 defensive mistakes, this has been a solid performance 😲

Got to telly 2 mins late, then a piece of cake, then some coffee, and it has been a great game for us.  0-0 but we should be a couple up I reckon.

17 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Wonder what Poch could do with this team...

God no.  Sarri please.

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

The irony of your post is that Christensen is the only one of the back four NOT to make an individual mistake that has led to a goal.

Not sure that is true.  If James is not in position then Christensen has to be.

2 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

What is like on 4K?  Because on SD it is just one great big blamange blob