• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

JaneB   

It's been discussed before but I think Frank has too many coaches around him.  What's wrong with a young manager and a more experienced No. 2 to help him on his way.  I don't think any of this backroom lot are a touch on Steve Holland.

Just now, Aussie1979 said:

Just put £5 for us to win 20/1 . What a waste of of fiver😭😭

There is still hope! As FIFA 20 commentators say, 'If they can do that to you in 45 minutes, so can you' 😂

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Got to telly 2 mins late, then a piece of cake, then some coffee, and it has been a great game for us.  0-0 but we should be a couple up I reckon.

God no.  Sarri please.

Not sure that is true.  If James is not in position then Christensen has to be.

What is like on 4K?  Because on SD it is just one great big blamange blob

Beautiful

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

However the rest of the thread goes we all know the real talking point:  Does Frank Lampard know what he is doing?

No.

He is quite simply out of depth and it is becoming embarrassing. 

Just now, Aussie1979 said:

Just put £5 for us to win 20/1 . What a waste of of fiver😭😭

Haha...amazed it was only 20/1 Tbh but I'll be rooting for you.

I really don't know if Frank knows what he's doing. Yes, players make mistakes. But Frank picks them in the first place. Is there a reason why Zouma and Tomori aren't starting and Christensen is? Why Azpi doesn't start ahead of James or Alonso? Why Kante and Kovacic are paired once more? It's the same old issues. I really don't understand his selection, his thinking. Why keep beating your head against a wall like this? He's eating up a lot of goodwill and it's sad to see him floundering like this. But he needs to sort it out fast.

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

It's been discussed before but I think Frank has too many coaches around him.  What's wrong with a young manager and a more experienced No. 2 to help him on his way.  I don't think any of this backroom lot are a touch on Steve Holland.

I'd get Steve Clarke back. 

Edited by NoblyBobly