• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

Just now, JaneB said:

It's been discussed before but I think Frank has too many coaches around him.  What's wrong with a young manager and a more experienced No. 2 to help him on his way.  I don't think any of this backroom lot are a touch on Steve Holland.

I'd give you a Heart for that but for some reasons Mods can't get them.

Sir   

Lampard should never of been given the job. In reality he hasn’t a clue.

Faramir   
5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

The irony of your post is that Christensen is the only one of the back four NOT to make an individual mistake that has led to a goal.

I get you hate him. I get you hate Lampard. But get some perspective for f***'s sake!!!

Agreed Bob... Christensen is having a good game.

Bison   
1 minute ago, MikelBlue said:

Azpil and CHO coming on.... my guess for Tammy and Mount. Havertz likely at CF.

Azpi for Alonso surely?

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

It's been discussed before but I think Frank has too many coaches around him.  What's wrong with a young manager and a more experienced No. 2 to help him on his way.  I don't think any of this backroom lot are a touch on Steve Holland.

Frank is his own man and experienced no2 will not work with Frank. 

Its basic coaching 

GURJ SS   

Half-time:

Caba - has no protection.

James - has no positional sense, and no sense of danger. At fault for 1st and 3rd goal. No quick fix for the faults in his game.

Chris - has no positional sense. At fault for 1st goal. No quick fix here either.

Silva - At fault for 2nd goal, a mis-control is fixable.

Alonso - made a huge error with his header, and simply doesn't have the pace to deal with the wingers speed.

Kante - too predicable, same passes over and over again, 1st touch is to stop the ball, 2nd is to take the ball backwards, 3rd touch is a pass to James who has no one around him to pass to.

Kovacic - is playing in midfield on his own, only link we have between defenders and attackers.

Mount - Energetic, but has zero end product when it comes to passing, just thumps it at his teammates.

Havertz - a mess, too comfortable receiving the ball and playing it back where it came from.

Werner - has zero space, and zero service.

Tammy - same as Werner. Can't be faulted if those behind them can't create.

Lampard - has no knowledge of what the issues are and is just buying players hoping it fixes the issues. Our defence doesn't block the angles for the goal keeper, Lamps needs to fix this. Defenders aren't good enough when it comes to positional sense, Zouma and Tomori have given Lamps his best partnership to date, Lamps does everything but that combination. Jorginho is vital and is our best decision maker in our team, has him sitting on the bench. Is playing players out of position to accommodate other players, the more issues he has the more complicated he makes it. The attack is so disjointed that wba has zero fear from it, so they're committing players forward and overrunning our defence in every attack.

chara   

Blancmange ...or however it's spelt...good childhood memories...speaking of which...an Ossie goal against Arsenal at SB comes to mind....best place to go to at the minute...and Webby against Leeds...and I remember..........

1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

I really don't know if Frank knows what he's doing. Yes, players make mistakes. But Frank picks them in the first place. Is there a reason why Zouma and Tomori aren't starting and Christensen is? Why Azpi doesn't start ahead of James or Alonso? Why Kante and Kovacic are paired once more? It's the same old issues. I really don't understand his selection, his thinking. Why keep beating your head against a wall like this? He's eating up a lot of goodwill and it's sad to see him floundering like this. But he needs to sort it out fast.

Lampard gets no love from me for dropping Zouma and Tomori but the other choices make sense.