• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

Bison   
3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

It's been discussed before but I think Frank has too many coaches around him.  What's wrong with a young manager and a more experienced No. 2 to help him on his way.  I don't think any of this backroom lot are a touch on Steve Holland.

Not a case of too many coaches, more not good enough coaches. Too many friends, not enough independent minds.

Edited by Bison

7 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

The irony of your post is that Christensen is the only one of the back four NOT to make an individual mistake that has led to a goal.

I get you hate him. I get you hate Lampard. But get some perspective for f***'s sake!!!

Calm down. I don’t hate Lampard. But to even try to argue that Christensen deserves to be starting based on performance is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

It's been discussed before but I think Frank has too many coaches around him.  What's wrong with a young manager and a more experienced No. 2 to help him on his way.  I don't think any of this backroom lot are a touch on Steve Holland.

Maybe, but that tends to confirm that he’s not good enough doesn’t it? If he needs a more experienced head to help him then surely that person should be the number 1 with Frank, at best, his apprentice?

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd give you a Heart for that but for some reasons Mods can't get them.

Are you buttering me up now?

So he gets Alonso off at half-time. Cost us two goals. Mistake for first and then just walked away from his man who scored the third. How anyone can start Alonso after his past three seasons here is absolutely astonishing. 

• Like 2

chelboy   

Yeah I agree, players like Alonso and Christensen I have no idea why they are picked. His selections for this game especially was baffling. The pivot has never worked for us so I have no clue why it’s been used. Lamps next few games are going to be massive. It’s basically make or break for him. He has to be ruthless. 

Kezza   

The concentration. The discipline. The intensity. Taking things seriously. You dont need 200m to fix those. These are called work ethics and fight for your pride! Nothing of that is present in this team. You just have to look to the training. All jokes and fooling around every time seen in the training clips. Maybe show what a serious training session looks like. 

13 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

I've resorted to talking strip colours. It could be PTSD.

Pink travesty strip disaster? 

1 minute ago, Sir said:

Lampard should never of been given the job. In reality he hasn’t a clue.

He proved the academy can produce quality players. Unfortunately season 2 When Frank has a top dollar squad, his poor coaching and man management looks like his downfall.