• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

3 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Yeah I agree, players like Alonso and Christensen I have no idea why they are picked. His selections for this game especially was baffling. The pivot has never worked for us so I have no clue why it’s been used. Lamps next few games are going to be massive. It’s basically make or break for him. He has to be ruthless. 

The worry is that it never stops. He just keeps on kicking players that has no business being picked. 

22 minutes ago, Bison said:

Not a case of too many coaches, more not good enough coaches. Too many friends, not enough independent minds.

When did SAF, JM, WENGER, KING OF THE DIPPERS have independent minds to assist them? 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

He proved the academy can produce quality players. Unfortunately season 2 When Frank has a top dollar squad, his poor coaching and man management looks like his downfall. 

Rather like difficult second album syndrome

5 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Yeah I agree, players like Alonso and Christensen I have no idea why they are picked. His selections for this game especially was baffling. The pivot has never worked for us so I have no clue why it’s been used. Lamps next few games are going to be massive. It’s basically make or break for him. He has to be ruthless. 

Agreed. He's under pressure now at very early stage. Dare I even say this 45 is critical to him? 

2 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

It's a freak game so far. Funnily enough Christiansen and Silva have looked good as a pairing. Most games like this we would be going into the second half in front

Agree with this completely. I understand the reactions on here, but we should stay rational.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

When did SAF, JM, WENGER, KING OF THE DIPPERS have independent minds. 

Oh give it a rest please.  

Leo91   

I made the decision during the covid break I'm going to stop watching football. So I'm just following via livescore and the BBC feed. 3 shots by West Brom and 3 goals ? Seems to be same old clinical opposition.