• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 3

Just now, chelboy said:

I don’t think the board would sack him straight after this. It’s a calamity 3-0 rather than a been outplayed 3-0. But after this game he has about 3 games to save his job I would say. The United game is a big one. If we get smashed again then that would probably be where the firing happens imo. 

No but we get thumped 5 nil then lose next 2 ......that is football. A lot of money has been spent and RA as we know can get twitchy. 

Bison   
Just now, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Corners are terrible.

They've been so bad you'd think Willian was still here.

GURJ SS   

I really hope Kai is just settling and only playing at 15%, I've seen streakers contribute more to a game of football than he has.

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

No but we get thumped 5 nil then lose next 2 ......that is football. A lot of money has been spent and RA as we know can get twitchy. 

All sentiments aside - if you just spent a quarter billion, have doubts and there are others more capable available, the business decision would be to replace the manager.

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Corners are terrible.

We should just go short or just keep everyone back and give the opposition a goal kick.

Holymoly   
4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Is there anyone left that hasn't already managed this club? 

chara   
Just now, Holymoly said:

Is there anyone left that hasn't already managed this club? 

Where's Spartacus?