• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 6 Barnsley 0

JaneB   

Looks like this one isn't on Chelsea, BBC, Sky or BT. Anyone got any bright ideas, short of climbing onto the roof at SB?

8 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Looks like this one isn't on Chelsea, BBC, Sky or BT. Anyone got any bright ideas, short of climbing onto the roof at SB?

It's on ESPN+ (online streaming) in USA. Not sure of the stream is available outside America.

12 minutes ago, blue moon said:

I guess it will be on the official site from sometime tomorrow for free.  I'll watch it then.
though I suspect the team sheet will be more interesting than the game.

35 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Zappa must've made good time then as he played for Genoa at the weekend and scored on his debut .

:)  I think the WAGNH report was only based on some comments by the Wimbledon manager - he may have been pulled and there is no Chelsea teamsheet.

Ham   
25 minutes ago, blue moon said:

If you can find them, they're here. 

Also on the Carabao site for £10. 

Screenshot_20200923-173320_Discord.jpg

Just now, Ham said:

If you can find them, they're here. 

Also on the Carabao site for £10. 

Screenshot_20200923-173320_Discord.jpg

It's an amazing thing isn't it? English side playing in England only available to watch in Australia, Canada, South Africa and The United States. 

Criminal really. 

• Like 1

Agreed. And you can't go to the ground. Bleedin' wonderful. Why can't they sell the rights to .... well, anyone screening it in the UK?

15 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Agreed. And you can't go to the ground. Bleedin' wonderful. Why can't they sell the rights to .... well, anyone screening it in the UK?

Caribou are screening it Blue. Cost you a tenner though.