• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Edouard Mendy

Ham   
51 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

That will be why for the whole of that part of the season you talked about his season stats and no one complained about errors.
I thought you had huffed and puffed yourself away anyway.

You recently said the same thing about me when I didn't want to get locked in a never-ending discussion over a difference of opinion.

What you need to understand is;

1) That many on here have busy jobs/lives and don't have quite as much time as you seem to have to devote to writing epic posts all day long.

2) That there really is no point in continuing a discussion with you half the time anyway.  There is never any concession on your part.

11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You can't make errors if you're watching the ball sail past you . 

??  so what are you saying about Kepa for that post lockdown end of season?  

55 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

That will be why for the whole of that part of the season you talked about his season stats and no one complained about errors.
I thought you had huffed and puffed yourself away anyway.

No. I watched the game with open eyes and saw a keeper that couldn’t make a half-decent save even if his life depended on it. 

Hea been benched by a keeper with very little experience and by the looks of it won’t play a game for us on merit ever again. That doesn’t change no matter how much you try and present riddles and misdirections. 

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

??  so what are you saying about Kepa for that post lockdown end of season?  

That he was just as useless as the rest of the season. He simply isn’t very good. 

Lets see how many big clubs will be queueing to buy him. My guess? None. 

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

You recently said the same thing about me when I didn't want to get locked in a never-ending discussion over a difference of opinion.

Whoa - you started with an insult then rushed off in a huff claiming the highground.    Don't kick and dive I said.

Still you did keep your promise to drop the topic for days rather than minutes.

51 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You can't make errors if you're watching the ball sail past you . 

For a keeper so w*nk. In his 2 season as No1. 

The club qualified for CL each season

reached 3 cup competition finals, and winning one. 

His confidence might be shot, however the club addressed this with Mendy. 

Time to move on and let sleeping dogs lie. 

Surly Mendy should be judged at the end of the season, if the club qualify for the CL again then he’s done his job, winning silverware is a bonus. 

• Like 1

Bison   
16 hours ago, Tammy's right foot said:

Scouted 30-40 keepers over the past year 😂 Good lord, the desperation to replace Kepa was massive.

Bison   

Zouma: “He has been great, with the ball at his feet and he is big, too. He has presence and catches the ball when he comes out. He is talking a lot, doing a great job. He settled in very quickly, but we have to keep focused.”

"I speak French and I know him a little bit from before. He is a top guy, a very clever guy. Easy to talk to. He is super-intelligent, very calm. He has no problems speaking English. We were talking French, but now he has learned some English very quickly.”

32 minutes ago, Bison said:

Scouted 30-40 keepers over the past year 😂 Good lord, the desperation to replace Kepa was massive.

That would be normal in a normal year where we weren't looking for a keeper. 
That is what scouting is about.
They might have aimed a bit differently though, perhaps at starting keepers with a big price rather than promising 19 year olds.