• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 4 Crystal Palace 0

Kezza   
8 minutes ago, Never happy said:

35 mins created nothing

Can't expect much when there's no visible plan of attack or play. Just leaving it up to the players and hope for the best.

I’m amazed we haven’t created much, considering our best attacking player this season is sitting on the bench. Shocked. 

For sale : one pair of Crystal Palace branded goalkeeper gloves, unused. 

Tammy not leading the line well. CHO not being assertive with his dribbling. Werner barely seeing the ball. 

Against this type of opponent we need not play with 2 DMs. Same mistake as we did vs WBA. Replace Jorginho with Mount at HT. 

Sir   

Lampard said something rather odd in the press conference pre-match.. something on the lines he doesn’t know Werner’s best position..... as a forward, perhaps? Not on the wing? I don’t get it. It’s like Abraham comes on does well and then subsequently has to start the next game.. then if he does bad he’ll be dropped and the formation and 11 changes again and again and again. Werner as a forward every game is a must surely!

Bison   

I've criticised Jorginho a lot but that just may be the best half of football he's ever played in a Chelsea shirt. Nothing outstanding but he hasn't been a liability and his passing has been on point today.

Werner is struggling badly to get into the game. I think some Bayern coaches came out and said that he really struggles against low blocks and they weren't wrong.

CHO needs a chance on the left. It would really open the game up for him.

Also a fan of Mendy's huge towels. 😂

If this was a team managed by grant, Benitiz, Conte, Avb, sarri  then questions would be asked, rubbish again