• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Tottenham Hotspur 1 (5) Chelsea 1 (4) (on penalties)

2 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Think this game will have zero bearing on Lampard's future tbh, do you really think he is getting sacked in the morning???

Not with all the money spent

3 minutes ago, ugogbuzue said:

Doubt if Lampard will survive this. Boring and so poor.

No. I don’t think he’ll be under threat because of this

2 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Think this game will have zero bearing on Lampard's future tbh, do you really think he is getting sacked in the morning???

That is Feeding  the troll lol

chelboy   

This game reminded me of games last season when we didn’t have Pulisic. Put Ziyech or Havertz in Mount’s opportunities and we kill the game. 

I don’t enjoy modern football. 1-1 in a cup game, away to a big rival, and we’re passing it around aimlessly with two minutes to go. 

Passing for the sake of it. 

Had Hudson Odoi not have been so selfish and laid it off to Tammy we would have been 2-0 up. 

Sir   

All our own fault. Could of won the game in the first half really, but allowed Spurs to come out and dominate. The real frustrating thing is how players like Mount, Odoi etc can go for such large pieces of the game without doing a thing.. can’t really do that at this level and with the expectancy here. And, if you do go large pieces of the game without doing anything, when you finally do you have to make it count.. that Mount moment should of found Werner. Disappointing.