• Current Donation Goals

King Kante

Champions League 2020/21

chelboy   

That was literally what I was hoping for. It means we only get to play one of Bayern, City, Dortmund or PSG. We certainly have the easier side of the draw. The other side is very difficult. 

Great draw. Porto won't be pushovers but certainly more desirable than Bayern or PSG. 

A potential semi against flawed Liverpool and Real sides, this could be fun. 

Edited by Willian Dollar Baby

Diddymen   
29 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

Does anyone know if Malang Sarr can play against us?

yep

paulw66   
35 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

Does anyone know if Malang Sarr can play against us?

Pretty sure they changed the laws so that the parent club was unable to prevent it. Needs to get in their team, first though.

Holymoly   

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Let's just get the job done against Porto. It's a strange feeling though as I don't yet feel as invested in the players as I have in the past, maybe because of lockdown and not being able to see them in the flesh?. These guys can make their own history however without feeling they're riding on the coat tails of the past.

14 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Porto next and Semi against Liverpool/Dortmund/Madrid would be perfect. 

You called it! Best possible draw from a strength perspective. If we manage to get past Porto I’m not overly scared of either side that awaits. It fees like it’s a long time since we had such a good chance of playing in a CL final.

On the other hand, imagine losing to Liverpool in the semis and then watch them go on to win it 🤢

Edited by Sleeping Dave

Diddymen   
11 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

On the other hand, imagine losing to Liverpool in the semis and then watch them go on to win it 🤢

....and if the league standings were to stay as they are at the end of the season (and Arsenal were to win the Europa League) - we would not qualify for next season's Champions League

• Sad 1