• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

A back 5 of Chillwell, Zouma, Christensen Azpi and Kepa is bottom half of the table stuff. The latter three should be nowhere near the team when everyone is fit. It’s no surprise we keep shipping goals. 

Just now, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

A back 5 of Chillwell, Zouma, Christensen Azpi and Kepa is bottom half of the table stuff. The latter three should be nowhere near the team when everyone is fit. It’s no surprise we keep shipping goals. 

I'm not sure what Azpi is being mentioned for.

GURJ SS   

I don't blame Zouma or Kepa for the goal, when the pressure is allowed to keep building then the top of the pressure cooker will always blow off at some point. We were so pathetic on the ball that the defence folded. Keeping possession is the key to defending and keeping pressure off your defence.

Ham   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

I don't blame Zouma or Kepa for the goal, when the pressure is allowed to keep building then the top of the pressure cooker will always blow off at some point. We were so pathetic on the ball that the defence folded. Keeping possession is the key to defending and keeping pressure off your defence.

🤣