• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

Expecting a defensive performance starting both Christensen and Kepa is utter madness. Lampard deserves a lot of critisism for the way he picked that team today. It's not even like it's news either.

Two points dropped. Pressure is mounting. Lampard better wise up asap. Picking the best XI and being unlucky is one thing. Picking  that XI playing like we did deserves critisism. 

Just now, Ibn Battuta said:

We simply couldn’t handle Southampton’s build up and passing in our half at home. Read that again. 

Collectively they are a decent side. Know their game and execute it well.

Ham   
1 minute ago, Tammy's right foot said:

Two points thrown away. This will pile on the pressure for Frank but it was again the individual mistakes (Havertz and Zouma) that cost us. Can't really blame Kepa for any of the goals I thought he was much better today

I'd suggest you have a look again at how he bottled it. 

Every time he gets a chance he blows it. 

paulw66   
Just now, The_Ghost said:

Expecting a defensive performance starting both Christensen and Kepa is utter madness. Lampard deserves a lot of critisism for the way he picked that team today. It's not even like it's news either.

Two points dropped. Pressure is mounting. Lampard better wise up asap. Picking the best XI and being unlucky is one thing. Picking  that XI playing like we did deserves critisism. 

Subs were odd too.

Surely if werner goes off Giroud has to come on? He can hold the ball and defend set pieces. 

I don't understand ho AC gets a game.he didn't play against palace and they didn't have a shot. He played today and at West Brom and we ship 6. And he was sent off against Liverpool

JaneB   
20 minutes ago, JaneB said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
We’re missing Mendy and Thiago Silva, Werner is in his right position and has scored twice and IF we win this we’ll be second above Liverpool (however briefly).
Always build on the positive 💙

On the other hand ☹️

Sir   

A very familiar outcome. Unbelievable yet totally believable.

Lampard simply not good enough. Still a ridiculous decision to employ him for the manager position.

Kezza   

No coherency no ability to keep the ball. If a team like Everton and Leeds can keep the ball better this is all down to non existent coaching and philosophy. Hope for the best football all over the place. I don't see a visible philosophy to our style of play.