• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

5 minutes ago, Rob B said:

He literally missed the ball for their second goal.  Yes the ball played back from Zouma needed a bit more pace on it, but Kepa got their first and just totally missed it.  Absolute clanger. 

Zouma should have cleared it for the second. Can't really blame Kepa for pulling out, if he goes in and misses the ball, penalty and possible red.

Third goal he could have done better certainly. I don't think there is any way back for him now too much water has passed under the bridge already.

What a shambles we are. Just wanted that to end. Couldn’t bear to watch it any more. Commentator said we’re an entertaining side to watch. By entertaining I think he meant comical. Thought we were truly dire. If you can’t defend, then what is the point? Some of our mistakes and decision making was just incompetence. 

Just when you think Zouma is improving he puts in a display like that. Then we give away stupid free kicks all the time. Just brainless.

Nothing to be done other than pray Thiago keeps fit and hope for the best. What a waste of attacking talent when we have the same atrocious defence and midfield as last season. 

Edited by Original 21
  • Like 1

Just now, chelboy said:

The love for Christensen is the most confusing thing I have ever seen. The amount of lives he gets in this team is amazing. 

I can't remember who it was but someone showed a list of the pairings in CB and the goals we conceded. We always concede more goals with him in the side. How Frank hasn’t figured this out yet is remarkable. No clue why he still gets a chance here. 

It will finish Franks time as a manager if he doesnt learn the lesson right now. Like today.

This needs to turn quickly for him to survive. Unfortunately, it is quite easy to see us capitulating against Seville and Utd. If that actually happens, he's pretty much gone.

Kezza   

Any shots at goal goes in at the moment. Nobody throws themselves at the shots and close down fast enough. The central defense pairing is appaling. Frank knows this from last season and decides to not reinforce properly instead thinks a 35 year old Thiago can magically solve all problems. And then he goes on to alienate Rudiger. Bad or not I think he will have to recall him at one point. Appalling man management all round with non existent coaching.

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Tammy's right foot said:

Zouma should have cleared it for the second. Can't really blame Kepa for pulling out, if he goes in and misses the ball, penalty and possible red.

Third goal he could have done better certainly. I don't think there is any way back for him now too much water has passed under the bridge already.

You do realise the third goal didn't go straight in. Nobody saves that

Are we doing one week on, one week off again?

Rod is right, nothing is done by design everything is happenstance. 

We need a proper manager. Sorry and all that. 

Poch will you be our ironic Jose replacement? 

You know what I'll freely admit I've gone into meltdown now.

We have a champions league attack and a championship defence. This is totally unsustainable.

And no I'm not giving Lampard a free pass. If there is a method to the defensive setup I don't see it. If there is, then it needs changing because the players are simply not adapting to it.

Christ I thought our defending was bad under Sarri, but currently he's making Sarri's team look as solid as the 04/05 Mourinho team!

37 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Need an extra body in the DM area. 

34 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Consider replacing Kai with James or even tomori in midfield 

The fact that fans see the obvious long before Lampard speaks volumes unfortunately. I love Frank but, I'm sorry but we need better guidance from the bench if we are to finish anywhere near top 4 talk-less of making a title run.

Ham   

I refused to criticise the team after the first half as that was a 9 out of 10. The second half was worthy of criticism and the only thing that could have made that result any worse was paying £15 to see it.