• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

Recommended Posts

paulw66   
Just now, Kezza said:

But what happens to those players who said they came here because of Frank?

Come on

They all say that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kezza said:

But what happens to those players who said they came here because of Frank?

You come to Chelsea to be paid an lot of money and win things regardless of the coach. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   

One just have to compare the progress and visible identity Arteta has effected at Arsenal. What progress has Lamps done here? I still dont know what is Lamps style of football besides being a mix of everything from Klopp to Sarri while being a complete absence of Joses defence. We don't have a visible style, like for example a consistently overlapping wing play, or a vertical play and triangles of Sarri, or the high tempo possessions of Klopp or play through the channels, through balls, off the ball running of Pep.

WHAT ARE WE?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
17 minutes ago, Ham said:

I refused to criticise the team after the first half as that was a 9 out of 10. The second half was worthy of criticism and the only thing that could have made that result any worse was paying £15 to see it.  

Spot on Ham...silly goal at the half but almost strolling...Soton passing it around in their own half and one glorious passage when they can't shift it from their half and it goes back to the keeper who puts it out of play!

Second half they were doing it in the Chelsea half...says a lot I think.

Nightmare time at 2-2 then Chelsea go through the Soton team like molten lava and make it 3-2...

Then...... rarely feel so angry after a game .....upset hurt down ..very often but today just plain angry after such a good start a meltdown....to quote.."Champions League attack..championship defence".....

To be positive...nearly all injured new players back.....just a tad worried about Silva...injury prone ?

Frank getting a lot of stick but two really bad errors gave first two goals...can't coach against that sort of mess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chara said:

Spot on Ham...silly goal at the half but almost strolling...Soton passing it around in their own half and one glorious passage when they can't shift it from their half and it goes back to the keeper who puts it out of play!

Second half they were doing it in the Chelsea half...says a lot I think.

Nightmare time at 2-2 then Chelsea go through the Soton team like molten lava and make it 3-2...

Then...... rarely feel so angry after a game .....upset hurt down ..very often but today just plain angry after such a good start a meltdown....to quote.."Champions League attack..championship defence".....

To be positive...nearly all injured new players back.....just a tad worried about Silva...injury prone ?

Frank getting a lot of stick but two really bad errors gave first two goals...can't coach against that sort of mess...

As as Silva is concerned, he was rested due to long trip out to Peru for the national team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
Just now, Phoenix Blue said:

As as Silva is concerned, he was rested due to long trip out to Peru for the national team

Thanks mate... was just concerned and ready to believe the worse case scenario!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, chelboy said:

The love for Christensen is the most confusing thing I have ever seen. The amount of lives he gets in this team is amazing. 

I can't remember who it was but someone showed a list of the pairings in CB and the goals we conceded. We always concede more goals with him in the side. How Frank hasn’t figured this out yet is remarkable. No clue why he still gets a chance here. 

Shout out to Paulw66 I believe.

He must be playing like JT or Ricky Carvallo in practice to mesmerize the coaches. Nothing else makes sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   
36 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

You know what I'll freely admit I've gone into meltdown now.

We have a champions league attack and a championship defence. This is totally unsustainable.

And no I'm not giving Lampard a free pass. If there is a method to the defensive setup I don't see it. If there is, then it needs changing because the players are simply not adapting to it.

Christ I thought our defending was bad under Sarri, but currently he's making Sarri's team look as solid as the 04/05 Mourinho team!

Sarri’s defence was actually quite good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dearest Frank

.. Listen my friend, I thought I had your ear. I told you last season and I  told again this season. Kepa has got your P45 in his hand and he's waving it at you. He'll probably drop it ( as he does everything else) but AC will probably find it while groping about in the winter mud and hand it to Roman .

Bad luck with Mendy injury but you could have picked Cabs but thought you'd try one more time with Kepa...three times you've had the balls to drop him and three times you've bottled it and brought him back.  Maybe you feel under pressure from the bosses to turn this 71 mill misfit into something resembling a keeper. Maybe the people who decided to buy him are unhappy at looking like idiots in the transfer market, but this is not your problem coz these are the same people who will sack you when this clown keeps letting you down. 

Its my opinion that if AC becomes your 4th choice CB and Kepa becomes your 3rd choice keeper, a lot of other things will fall into place because this is an exciting team who can score for fun. Whether you want to remain here after Xmas and see how exciting they can be is entirely up to you.  

Sit and think about that tonight Frank....I'm here if you need me. 

Nobly.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chara said:

 

Frank getting a lot of stick but two really bad errors gave first two goals...can't coach against that sort of mess...

A coached defence does not make those errors, maybe once in a blue moon, however it’s there every game regardless of who in defence  

No change from last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.