• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

You must have looked old for your age 😳

in the 70s?  It is true that when we were 15 and went to concerts of hippy bands at the Avery Hill College I generally got pushed forwards to the bar.  But I guess we felt self-conscious because of all the students with proper long hair and beards.  Anyone could get a drink if they looked 15.  The Angelsea Arms in Woolwich was widely rumoured to have an age limit of 14 (& below).  It certainly looked like that from the outside.
Nobody ever checked my age (or anyone else's), well not until I went to Finland for 3 months where the age limit was 21 (and I was 30!!).

Ham   
3 hours ago, chara said:

Pleased to hear that Ham...always good to see your posts.....but now I'm getting awful David Essex images!.....think I'd better get out more!!

Funny year..according to Mrs C's Ipad this time last year memory thing we had snow on this day the last two years...just come in off the deck because it's too hot!

or....maybe I have entered the twilight zone?

Bizarre regarding the weather there.  

Changing the subject, are you anywhere near Frederick, Colorado?

Just watched a very interesting true life crime documentary on Netflix. I'm sure you know which one. 

Ham   

Sorry to everyone else.  I hate the international break. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ham said:

Sorry to everyone else.  I hate the international break. 

I think the entire football watching universe hates the international break. 

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think the entire football watching universe hates the international break. 

including the players with the limited exception of young Englishmen hoping to make their international debut ahead of their next transfer/contract review.

Bad luck Rees - you signed a new contract earlier this year and you ain't going nowhere.

JaneB   
15 hours ago, Ham said:

Bizarre regarding the weather there.  

Changing the subject, are you anywhere near Frederick, Colorado?

Just watched a very interesting true life crime documentary on Netflix. I'm sure you know which one. 

Just watched it myself. Chilling 😢

bert19   
On 10/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, JaneB said:

Just watched it myself. Chilling 😢

Yeh, if you found that Doc chilling, I'd suggest not doing any further reading on the guy in question.  What I've seen is pretty weird. 

JaneB   
37 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Yeh, if you found that Doc chilling, I'd suggest not doing any further reading on the guy in question.  What I've seen is pretty weird. 

Which immediately makes me want to do just that!

Ham   

Werner - One goal and one assist.

Havertz - One goal and one assist.

You could say Havertz head had two assists because his goal was all his own work. 

Still 30 minutes to go.  

Havertz is a baller. 😳

35 minutes ago, Ham said:

Havertz is a baller. 😳

Don't want to jinx it but it really does feel like we've bought another player who is right on the cusp of greatness very much like Hazard in 2012. Barring an unforeseen major injury, I can see his trajectory being similar (hopefully without the RM bit).

As for the game, if Mendy isn't available I'd go with Kepa over Willy and if Chilwell isn't fit hope Frank goes with Azpi at LB over the other two.