• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

Recommended Posts

chelboy   

Such a shame Mendy and Silva are out. Was hoping to build stability with that back line. Can’t say I am confident in their replacements but we will see how they perform. Pulisic and Azpi likely come in due to not playing over int break.

 The team we may pick :

                Kepa

Azpi    Christensen Zouma   Chilwell

            Jorg    Kova

            Havertz

Pulisic      Giroud       Werner.

 

          Subs : Cab, James, Tomori, Kante, Mount, Ziyech, Tammy.

Edited by chelboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2020 at 0:01 PM, JaneB said:

This is where I show my lack of knowledge on the best formations but isn't Giroud worth a place in the starting line up?

At the expense of who though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, Ham said:

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing throughout. 

Got every important decision wrong. 

Agree in spades Ham. Just looked like the ref simply didn't like England in fact.

why oh why wasn't Grealish selected for that match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Given the injury situation I’d be going with; 

                          Caballero

James       Zouma      Tomori      Chilwell

                    Kante         Kovacic

Mount                Havertz                Pulisic 

                            Werner

Subs: Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Jorginho, Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham

Injured: Mendy, Gilmour

Missing out: Silva, Alonso, Rudiger, Emerson, Giroud

The only debate as I see it is Kovacic vs Jorginho, Azpi vs James and Pulisic vs Hudson-Odoi. 

Or Mount v CHO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

@NoblyBobly

Just seen this advertised on t'interweb. Thought of you....

(Oh and Chelsea to beat Southampton 4-1 to keep on topic 😉)

 

Screenshot_20201016-195648_Facebook.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
23 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Agree in spades Ham. Just looked like the ref simply didn't like England in fact.

why oh why wasn't Grealish selected for that match?

Yes and a total prick for giving a straight red to a kid who had just put in a man of the match performance on his debut after the bloody whistle.

Whatever happened to the spirit of the game? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
1 hour ago, PeteRobbo said:

At the expense of who though?

Tammy 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Given the injury situation I’d be going with; 

                          Caballero

James       Zouma      Tomori      Chilwell

                    Kante         Kovacic

Mount                Havertz                Pulisic 

                            Werner

Subs: Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Jorginho, Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham

Injured: Mendy, Gilmour

Missing out: Silva, Alonso, Rudiger, Emerson, Giroud

The only debate as I see it is Kovacic vs Jorginho, Azpi vs James and Pulisic vs Hudson-Odoi. 

I think he'll go with Christiansen, kepa and Azpi. Happy with whoever starts as we seem to have a few in form at the moment. Would love ziyech and pulisic to both be starting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Tammy 🤭

Maybe, but they offer something different. It's an interesting question I think, although Ibdo think that Timo is superior to both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Maybe, but they offer something different. It's an interesting question I think, although Ibdo think that Timo is superior to both.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now