• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Southampton 3

Ham   
10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

When I was 8, I used to dream of being inside an enormous Easter egg.  I decided that the walls were a quarter of a mile thick, and to help me eat my way out, there were layers made from crates of R Whites Lemonade. And the chocolate was real CDM with the occasional foot thick stripe of Bourneville, not that cheap stuff they made some eggs out of back then.  Kept going back to that dream till well into my 20s.

I'll try to be more tolerant with you in future as this post fills in some gaps for me 😉

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

As it’s matchday, just a friendly reminder to our UK based members not to pay out an additional £14.95 to BT Sport for the game today. Let them and the Premier League stick their extra charges up their khyber.

(Also, it’s free for pubs to show - so £15 of beer sales into your local economy will be better spent if safe to do so anyway)

Absolutely.  Option 3 is the illegal stream. 

Fight the power 👊

Screenshot_20201017-113707_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

Kepa

Azpilicueta - Christensen - Zouma - Chilwell

Jorginho - Kante

Mount - Havertz - Pulisic

Werner

Subs: Caballero, Tomori, James, CHO, Ziyech, Tammy, Giroud

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

Great to see Werner as a striker.

Excited to see Pulisic start and Ziyech on the bench.

Christensen over Tomori is wrong for me.

CHO dropping to the bench seems a bit harsh on him.

Kepa... pray.

GURJ SS   
8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta - Christensen - Zouma - Chilwell

Jorginho - Kante

Mount - Havertz - Pulisic

Werner

Subs: Caballero, Tomori, James, CHO, Ziyech, Tammy, Giroud

Looks good, but I'd like to have seen Tomori ahead of Chris. Also CHO in for Mount as Mount was run ragged by Southgate for the national team; was interesting to see how Southgate made sure to rest Liverpool's players, Mount needs recovery time or he'll burn out.

5 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Looks good, but I'd like to have seen Tomori ahead of Chris. Also CHO in for Mount as Mount was run ragged by Southgate for the national team; was interesting to see how Southgate made sure to rest Liverpool's players, Mount needs recovery time or he'll burn out.

Agree RE Tomori and I do feel it's a bit harsh on CHO, however, Mount did get a rest vs Palace before the internationals.

Sir   

Is it only me that thinks the position Mount is in isn’t quite right? If Ziyech is fully fit does Mount get in the side? Just not sure Mount fits in that position.

Ham   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Wrong thread but hilarious that Liverpool have a goal disallowed for offside which you have to admit was harsh.

Just saw that. Hilarious 🤣

JaneB   
Just now, Ham said:

Just saw that. Hilarious 🤣

Indeed.  I just deleted my post actually and moved it to the Liverpool thread.

15 minutes ago, Sir said:

Is it only me that thinks the position Mount is in isn’t quite right? If Ziyech is fully fit does Mount get in the side? Just not sure Mount fits in that position.

I doubt any of the 3 AMs stick to one position.  They switch around a lot.  I think it is more about balance - Mount is certainly a worker too.  Havertz may only be 5 months younger, but I'm happy to demand less of him (though from what we have seen so far he works hard).

Incredibly young AM3.  With super fast Werner in front and Kante snapping behind the press could be ferocious.  Romeu could be under a lot of pressure.