• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Burnley 0 Chelsea 3

8 hours ago, King Kante said:

Please just go with a 433 for this game. 

Mendy

James Zouma Silva Chilwell

Harvetz Kante Mount 

Ziyech Werner Puli

There is an arguement to play Giroud in this one, so if that happens drop either Werner or Puli and slot him in at CF. Also, Dave may start instead of James as he is better in the air. For this game I want to see us play a formation that means our midfield can transition the ball from front to back as 4231 is a really bad fit for us atm. 

Yup, this is the team I want to see play. Can revert to two sitting and swapping mount or Havertz for jorginho or Kovacic without making major changes or playing players out of position. Simples.

On 29/10/2020 at 7:15 PM, The_Ghost said:

Mendy

James Silva Zouma Chilwell

Kante Kovacic

Mount Havertz Pulisic

Werner 

I think it has been shown to be the case that Mount is not suited to playing wide right in an AM 3 Ghost. If we're going to play a 3  like that then I'd choose Ziyech for that position. Alternatively, perhaps even preferably, I'd like to see Mason, (whom I like), to be back in a central, box-to-box, midfield role. I say central, but I do also like KK's suggested line-up shown above.

Edited by PeteRobbo

On 29/10/2020 at 9:11 AM, asvaberg said:

What about the setup/formation we had in the end yesterday?

Mendy

Azpi - Zouma - Rüdiger - Emerson

Havertz - Kante - Mount - Pulisic

Abraham - Werner

Yes, this is another interesting line-up. Apart from fielding Mount where he's best suited, I also agree that Whenever Tammy has played this season he's done well and I think he deserves to be given another run out because of that.

I think Mason links beautifully with Pulisic so should be played on the left which would be strong side  Chilwell - Mount-Pulisic. 

Ham   

Looking forward to seeing Ampadu v City.  

This will be a measure of just how good he is.  

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

Looking forward to seeing Ampadu v City.  

This will be a measure of just how good he is.  

I think he's a great player or certainly will be. Hope its with us. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:51 AM, King Kante said:

Please just go with a 433 for this game. 

Mendy

James Zouma Silva Chilwell

Harvetz Kante Mount 

Ziyech Werner Puli

There is an arguement to play Giroud in this one, so if that happens drop either Werner or Puli and slot him in at CF. Also, Dave may start instead of James as he is better in the air. For this game I want to see us play a formation that means our midfield can transition the ball from front to back as 4231 is a really bad fit for us atm. 

If we can get the chemistry of Ziyech Werner and Pulisic right, that could be a fearsome front 3.

paulw66   

The record of Premier League teams in their next game having played a midweek game in Russia since 2013 reads: P13 W2 D2 L9.

13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The record of Premier League teams in their next game having played a midweek game in Russia since 2013 reads: P13 W2 D2 L9.

Where do you find this stuff from???

After today: P14 W3 D2 L9

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Where do you find this stuff from???

After today: P14 W3 D2 L9

Fingers crossed. Was on sky sports news.

Does show show how tough it is post a long away European trip, especially away from home, and even more so against a team who have had their feet up