• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 4 Sheffield United 1

chara   
1 hour ago, Faramir said:

Post match comments from Solskjaer:

"The authorities have set us up to fail. How can they set us up, after a Champions League on Wednesday night in Turkey, to set us a Saturday midday kick-off?

"Liverpool-City? They played on Tuesday and play on Sunday. Who is responsible for that? I've had enough.

"We have to understand how these players in these times how mentally draining this is, how physically draining this is, and you set us up like this? We've lost Luke Shaw because of that.

"It's a joke."

I just don't understand this reasoning. All teams go through this where sometimes they play with a day less rest than their opponent, and others when they have more. To suggest it is a conspiracy is ludicrous.

Now, you do understand it mate.....deflection from general trend of his season and.."Look we won despite every obstacle THEY threw at us so really we are doing well despite etc etc..."

Oldest media trick in the book..JM was a past master at deflection...

bert19   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yep... Maguire seems to get away with an awful lot doesn't he

Yes. An awful lot.

I still maintain he was trying to injure Giroud in the cup semi-final and either by luck or judgement Olivier narrowly avoided him and it was Bailly that ended up in hospital instead. (Could have been pretty bad if Giroud had taken the blow to the head Bailly did whilst being sandwiched between the two of them).

It happens too often for him to be “physical” or “clumsy” - he knows what he’s doing, he’s a nasty piece of work getting undue leniency from Refs & VAR officials.

Edited by bert19

Ham   
1 hour ago, Faramir said:

Post match comments from Solskjaer:

"The authorities have set us up to fail. How can they set us up, after a Champions League on Wednesday night in Turkey, to set us a Saturday midday kick-off?

"Liverpool-City? They played on Tuesday and play on Sunday. Who is responsible for that? I've had enough.

"We have to understand how these players in these times how mentally draining this is, how physically draining this is, and you set us up like this? We've lost Luke Shaw because of that.

"It's a joke."

I just don't understand this reasoning. All teams go through this where sometimes they play with a day less rest than their opponent, and others when they have more. To suggest it is a conspiracy is ludicrous.

Not sure if you saw the entire interview....

"What did you think of the performance Ole?"

The authorities have set us up to fail. How can they set us up, after a Champions League on Wednesday night in Turkey, to set us a Saturday midday kick-off?

"Ok, What about Fernandes' performance Ole?"

The authorities have set us up to fail. How can they set us up, after a Champions League on Wednesday night in Turkey, to set us a Saturday midday kick-off?

"Ok. What's your favourite colour Ole?"

What are you having for dinner tonight Ole?"

etc

Ham   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yep... Maguire seems to get away with an awful lot doesn't he

Not in Mykonos he doesn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ham said:

Not in Mykonos he doesn't.

When does his trial and subsequent prison sentence start exactly ...or has he managed to organise a more substantial bribe this time?

Ham   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Midfield 3 or Kova Kante and Mount. I like that if Kante is holding. 

That team looks to have fantastic balance.