• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Newcastle United 0 Chelsea 2

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Newcastle United at St James' Park before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30 hrs. on Saturday, 21st November 2020 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Dread to think who we'll lose during this international break. Still can't believe they're having all these international fixtures during this ridiculously busy season.

10 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Still can't believe they're having all these international fixtures during this ridiculously busy season.

It’s incredibly stupid and completely unnecessary. Sack it off!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

It’s incredibly stupid and completely unnecessary. Sack it off!

Agree. People need to do the right thing and not consume any of the content. Full black out on all tv, news articles, sharing social media pots, the full monty. Only if enough people do that is there any chance of this nonsense stopping. 

8 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Agree. People need to do the right thing and not consume any of the content. Full black out on all tv, news articles, sharing social media pots, the full monty. Only if enough people do that is there any chance of this nonsense stopping. 

I'm not sure it is TV and media driven.  We have been playing Wales, Belgium, Ireland and Denmark.  All double headers.  Belgium has a pop of one fifth of ours.  The others are half the size of Belgium (Iceland a thirtieth).  
If the TV companies ran this we would play Belgium once and then the likes of France, Italy and Germany.
image.thumb.png.00bae3d47b772dcb57419425063e51ce.png

Yes the nations league is a lot better than the WC qualifiers, somehow Lichtenstein  and Andorra have been kept out of our way.  But it is not exactly top drawer TV.

It is down to one country one vote at UEFA and FIFA.  

asvaberg   

Newcastle is my "guilty pleasure". I kind of like the city and their stadium - the atmosphere - please forgive me :)

Nevertehless, I really hope we will get a win there this time. 

8 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Newcastle is my "guilty pleasure". I kind of like the city and their stadium - the atmosphere - please forgive me :)

Nevertehless, I really hope we will get a win there this time. 

They are still the descendants of vikings up there.

• Haha 1