• Current Donation Goals

image.thumb.png.5a651da60c4b453fc89657e311bf951a.png

The background colour usually matches the shirt for the match.  This looks horrible - which shirt is it?

24 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Wouldn’t make sense considering Mendy is returning to his old club and we haven’t qualified yet. 

Good point.   Slipped my mind.

It's the Away kit... which I actually rather like. Happy with that team. Let's win this and get qualified!

Quite looking forward to watching Camavinga and Doku for Rennes though. Two huge prospects.

Edited by Bridge Soldier

Diddymen   

"A win for chelsea, coupled with Sevilla avoiding defeat at Krasnodar, will be enough to secure the Blues' progress from Group E with two games to spare. Even a draw will be enough if Sevilla win"

Just now, Bridge Soldier said:

It's the Away kit... which I actually rather like. Happy with that team. Let's win this and get qualified!

And the Palace kit?  3rd?

I guess it must be quite unusual finding a team to play against where the Blue shirt clashes but the Blue shirt doesn't.  

Yeah, the Palace kit's the 3rd. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to why we (or any other club) play in each kit these days though. Presumably they just have to play a certain number of games in each one as a contractual obligation.

Edited by Bridge Soldier

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Ziyech, Kante, Havertz, James all on the bench. Looks like Frank has got one eye on the weekend game. Should be strong enough to get a result tonight though. 

he mentioned at the weekend about managing Kante after all his injury niggles last year. 

Chrisb   

Nearly got caught out, was just checking kick off time on Scouse Sports and saw it was 18:55! I’m now in position on the sofa and awaiting kick off. Hoping we carry on the good form tonight.

2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Nearly got caught out, was just checking kick off time on Scouse Sports and saw it was 18:55! I’m now in position on the sofa and awaiting kick off. Hoping we carry on the good form tonight.

Bloody odd kick off time. I mean its in France not outer Mongolia. I bet it catches a few out. 

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Bloody odd kick off time. I mean its in France not outer Mongolia. I bet it catches a few out. 

And BT are giving it HD only, as some Rugby game gets the UHD channel.