• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:30 hrs. on Sunday, 29th November 2020 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Going to an interesting one.

JM second season with his team playing the way he likes which usually results is some kind of success, before JM’s usual third season meltdown. 

Going to be a test to see how well Franks squad is evolving.

JY - BFN

Must win game , they're not all that other than Son and Kane so , cut the supply lines to them and the only other issue will be the sheer amount of cheating the referee allows them to get away with .

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Must win game , they're not all that other than Son and Kane so , cut the supply lines to them and the only other issue will be the sheer amount of cheating the referee allows them to get away with .

They are much better than 2 players.  

Spurs have had a tradition of turning very nasty in big games when they are not getting their way against us.  Poll & Clattenburg have let them get away with it.  Martin Jol and  Pochettino managed them in 2006 and 2016.  Mourinho managed us.  Could be very interesting, but the absence of a crowd and presence of VAR should at least make the refs a bit more cautious in joining in.  Especially given how the press seem to love us at the moment.

• Like 1

Nearly threw up into my face mask  which not a good thing to do on a 1 hour bus ride  

Listening to the sunday supplement, who have just allowed a spud podcaster Ricky Sachs spewed out 10 minutes of utter buffoonery on how great the spuds are and José is the new Messiah

JY - BFN

Diddymen   

I watched the man city match and thought they played well. Their midfield looks strong at the moment. Wonder how the injury to Alderwereild will affect their defence

paulw66   
On 23/11/2020 at 1:40 PM, Diddymen said:

I watched the man city match and thought they played well. Their midfield looks strong at the moment. Wonder how the injury to Alderwereild will affect their defence

2 hours ago, Jasonb said:

I forgot about Alderwereild what I noticed was how clinical they were. 

Long term injury. 

Not wanting to wish ill on any individual, other than Hunt, Saunders, Dier, Suarez, Maguire, and a few others, but good for us he is out, both for Sunday and the longer term. Their best defender by a country mile 

• Like 1

chara   
46 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Long term injury. 

Not wanting to wish ill on any individual, other than Hunt, Saunders, Dier, Suarez, Maguire, and a few others, but good for us he is out, both for Sunday and the longer term. Their best defender by a country mile 

Ah paulw......a man after my own heart, clinical bias at it's best.....just add Barnes in there and we are good to go. It's the karma thing...no true supporter wishes injury on anyone as it's their livelihood but some actions go beyond the risks of the game.